• Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    Give them the death penalty

Really? For birds?

Yeah, cool birds. Bird that we as a society chose deserved protection. But we are still talking about birds right?

Some huge fines, I'm cool with. Some prison terms long enough to make them severely regret it, I'm cool with.

But I gotta say to call for their deaths over birds seems nuts to me. They'd have to kill the birds and then rape little kids with the birds bodies before I'd be calling for their death, at which point it's not about birds anymore anyway.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Maybe

Really? For birds?

Yeah, cool birds. Bird that we as a society chose deserved protection. But we are still talking about birds right?

Some huge fines, I'm cool with. Some prison terms long enough to make them severely regret it, I'm cool with.

But I gotta say to call for their deaths over birds seems nuts to me. They'd have to kill the birds and then rape little kids with the birds bodies before I'd be calling for their death, at which point it's not about birds anymore anyway.

Most mass murderers started out abusing animals. We'd prolly just be saving the justice system a second prosecution and a lengthy prison commitment prior to the lethal injection. During which, we'd have to feed these scum bags.
    That's just truly lower than a mole's belly. Break their legs first in the trap. Pisses me off just thinking about it.:ar15:

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Wonder if these are the ****s I turned in for poaching here in town? Just shot a young button buck and left it to rot in the field :(

pirate

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 2, 2011
    First, let me say...Im very glad these people were caught and look forward to their prosecution if it is proven they are guilty...but

A lot of hostility here for people who are killing birds. (I see the article states they had processed deer meat. Not wasting them just because I suppose?) Other than the law written as is, whats so different from these guys who are killing animals "just to kill them" as the article quotes, and some deer hunters in Indiana who do the same, with no intention of using the meat..etc..Instead, just keeping heads/antlers for trophy's???

Your telling me you want the death penalty for one type of hunter over another just because one type of animal is protected at a much higher degree than the other?

Imagine if we did that with other laws....

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    If someone hunts for just a mount, odds are that the meat is donated to charity. I see nothing wrong with that.

Poaching is horrible. There ARE different levels of crimes and punishments. Misimeanor, A,B,C,D felonies?

What about a catch and release fisherman? Sometimes they "swallow the hook", do you think they should be forced to keep the fish even though the wildlife might get their gurb on if we were to throw it on the bank?

Do you think a catch and release fisherman should be required to have a license?

Killing out of season is a crime unless permitted by dnr for depridition or survivalist training. Criminals these guys are.

Top Bottom