• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leggdpms

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 8, 2012
    Jeffersonville
    I have a free floating quad rail on my dpms and noticed the end towards the barrel is threaded is there a end cap you can put on it to cover up the gap between the barrel and quad rail?

Also has anyone converted their AR to piston drive? If so where did you have the work done and what brand of set up did you use?

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I have a free floating quad rail on my dpms and noticed the end towards the barrel is threaded is there a end cap you can put on it to cover up the gap between the barrel and quad rail?

Is it a YHM tube? If so then yes, I believe they make an end cap of some kind.

Also has anyone converted their AR to piston drive? If so where did you have the work done and what brand of set up did you use?

I've yet to see piston-driven ARs really catch on, let alone the conversions. I know there were a couple INGOers that have done this though.

Ljungman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Lake Superior
    I have an Adams Arms rifle length kit and it functions flawlessly. I notice less muzzle rise and lowered recoil..aside form the fact the gun stays CLEAN....even nasty ammo cant make my receiver turn into a gummy mess...
    I did the work myself and the Adams Arms kit doesnt really need any fancy work to set it up.

Top Bottom