• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bocephus

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Since we are on a roll here, how about a chat room to talk guns. You can call it the bullet hole.

:popcorn2:

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    Having spent time on HKPro which has several thousand members. They set up a chatroom using dalnet & a javabased irc client.

the room has sat empty for the last year. People pop in long enough to see nobody else is there, and leave.

It's a lot of work for something that will unfortunately get used very little

heartless

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2008
    yes a chat room would be great!! i can't shut up most the time i would definitly be a regular.... would also get you more sponsers!!

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    I have a chat room on one of my boards with over 8000 registered members. No one uses it. I've tried chat rooms on message boards and they simply don't work.

Thanks for the suggestion but it's probably not going to happen here.

cougar_guy04

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    Lookin' for Galt's Gulch
    We've got a chat room set up on the car board I'm on. It's mostly just about 12 of the moderators and another dozen of the regular members, then the random person asking a question about the MN-12/FN-10 platform or someone using the club's webclient to access the #teens or #20something rooms.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    What board?

We've got a chat room set up on the car board I'm on. It's mostly just about 12 of the moderators and another dozen of the regular members, then the random person asking a question about the MN-12/FN-10 platform or someone using the club's webclient to access the #teens or #20something rooms.

Bocephus

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    The one we use at Indianasportsman.com gets used alot. Everyone knows to get in there between 8:00 and midnight. It was just a thought.

Top Bottom