• ...and so much more!
  • bullfrog4ever

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    AKA: IN_Sheeppuppy
    I meant to post this a week ago...

2 fridays ago, in the early AM, I broke my foot pretty badly. Well, throughout the prior week I had been talking to INGO member Cyprant about purchasing one of the extra stripped PSA lowers that he had from PSA's sale. He texted about doing the swap later that morning. I sadly informed him about my bad luck, but told him I was still interested when I could get mobile again. Well, Cyprant, being the awesome guy that he is, offered to drive it to my house for me!! So, I agreed. I met with Cyprant a few hours later and gave him a little extra for gas as well. We had a pleasant chat as well. All in all, it was a fantastic transaction. I just want to say what an awesome guy that is to do that!! Its very much appreciated!! Just a testimate of the character of Cyprant and fellow INGO members. :ingo: :patriot: I look forward to shooting with him when we get out builds done and I am more mobile. A BIG +10 to Cyprant!! Thanks!! :rockwoot:

P.S. The PSA lower is awesome!! It looks fantastic and great quality!! I cant wait to start my build once I get back to work and making some money.

Top Bottom