• ...and so much more!
  • elpenguin0717

Marksman
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Jan 31, 2011
    indy
    89 kx80 dirtbike two stroke updated!

You can start it up and ride it as Is but there's a crack in the gas tank right were the fuel cut off valve is .......iv been meaning to get a new gas tank but havnt had lucky finding one here in the city nor do I even have anywhere to ride it so it hasn't been to highly ranked on my to do list....... Sorry I don't have pics but will try and get some later this week ..........accepting cash offers or trade for a firearm or two etc I like em all shotguns rifles handguns bolt actions Semi autos aswell as revolver I could even use a 3in single shot 12ga but I only need one I might even add cash if the gun is nice and tickles my fancy pm if intrested .......................................... ...(update) I fixed the leak by welding the plastic an it's holding but could use a new tank if you'd prefer it is now a running bike. I have all the plastic in good shape But I don't have any of the bolts I'm still trying to locate the bag with them all great tires seat is still nice msr leavers for the brake and clutch ........350cash or good trade im open.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom