• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joe Gotts

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Chitown
    You are correct. That's a mistake on my part. I read it wrong.

The problem for me isn't unforeseen issues or even that it is taking so long. It's that SNA is now very clearly profiting from new sales when they haven't even fulfilled 80 of the THOUSANDS of initial orders.

This is what he's doing:

1.) Take many thousands of pre-paid orders

2.) Get business started, buy machinery etc

3.) Start manufacturing

4.) Ship product to NEW sales, sold well after the THOUSANDS of initial sales

5.) Still hasn't fulfilled even 80 of the RH orders.

Not only is he slow on delivery, he's simply ignoring the RH funders altogether. There is documented proof that he is currently shipping to people buying directly on his website because it's more profitable to him.

It's not just on a small scale. It's egregious. I'm number eighty. 80. Out of thousands. He's clearly not even making a LITTLE effort to fill the RH orders. Not even SOME.

Now he's in the business of manufacturing complete lowers, uppers and selling them....all the while he hasn't fulfilled even 80 RH orders.

This is clearly wrong.

38special

Why not setup a Website like "Sierra-Nevada-Arms-Scam.com" so that other firearm enthusiasts don't contribute to a Ponzi scheme.

Joe Gotts

oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    When BBT added that option I saw the problem, he probably can't afford all the shipping.

With SNA I'd suggest you buy something with shipping and if it is understood in writing that this is an actual order you will have more legal recourse. Especially if you convert it to a fullly machined lower. Quickest way to bring the bATFe in because now it is a firearm transaction not through rockethub. Which I would bet is why the finished product has to go out first. Anything that gets processed as a sale is legally binding and more of a risk involved if they don't deliver. I guess SNA will dribble out a few a week after they cover their costs to show they tried and you guys get strung along then. I hope for you all that isn't the case.

Good luck guys.

Last edited:

pshinn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2009
    Who in Indiana can help with the tools needed to finish an 80%?

live south of franklin.. North of Seymour

would prefer a mill vs a rotor.drill set tool with jig

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Oh great. My Rockethub order number is 1050. Has everyone just abandoned hope on receiving these?

I have. I sent the guy an e-mail to tell him about my change of address and did not get a reply. I have already built one AR and tomorrow I'm going to buy another lower if the store still has some when I get there.

It's not the first investment that I have lost money and unfortunately it probably won't be the last. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. This time it was a loss. Hopefully next time it will be a win. I'm doing okay with my Ford stock that I bought at $4.00/share.:)

Top Bottom