• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    You do realize that this is a completely government induced market distortion, don't you? The federal government will force taxpayers to be bid up the price of dairy products for a double whammy to those same taxpayers/consumers. Damn right something should be done about it.
    Something should be done about it, but republicans and their dem buddies don't have the brains or guts to actually do it. All it takes is repealing the post WW2 price controlling farm bill that will be defaulted to. Of course they're too stupid to do that. They'd rather keep playing around at engineering the economy.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Something should be done about it, but republicans and their dem buddies don't have the brains or guts to actually do it. All it takes is repealing the post WW2 price controlling farm bill that will be defaulted to. Of course they're too stupid to do that. They'd rather keep playing around at engineering the economy.

Yep

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    This is almost as rotten as the Fanjul sugar fiasco.

WTH! How about the government buy things on the open market like everyone else?

Tryme

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    I easily go through 4 gallons a week, this would really hurt my pocket book with 5 in our household and a husband who is currently unemployed and we don't qualify for assistance bc I make 30k a year.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I made over $17,000 less this year than last year. That's over $320 a week. How much did milk go up again?

debeerman

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    In a van down by the river
    Well, looks like they managed to kick the can a little further down the road, but failed, as usual, to actually address the problem. Typical of their sort. And you expect these morons to protect your rights?

Farm-State Lawmakers Back Plan to Avoid

Is this supposed to surpise you? Congress no longer wants to govern for the people they govern for more power and control. Make a mistake and then say they have the answers to fix the mistake just give them more power and control.

Top Bottom