WTS: 7.62x39mm Ammo (Roughly 2750 rounds+multiple types)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

thoroughbred

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    My houseboat on Lake Michigan
    Selling about 2750 rounds total give or take a box I miscounted. The ammo is wolf in a spam can with 1-2 boxes removed i cannot remember and don't want to pry open the rest of the can, a romanian hotshot milsurp spam can, black and white box russian ammo, and the rest is light green box norinco that is copper washed. All ammo boxes say it is non corrosive. Price is $575 dollars firm. Trades are possible but I prefer cash. Location is Highland. I will not ship as it would cost a small fortune, but I am willing to drive for a meet up approx 30-45mins, not looking to travel all over the he place. No pictures....if you don't know what ak ammo looks like you probably should not be buying it....you can see a picture of it if you look in my old clayco ak ad I had up. Any questions or comments please pm me instead of bumping the thread. Thanks for looking!Ok the official count is 2657 rounds630 Ulyanovsk (10 loose 620 boxed) 122 gr. Fmj, 640 Wolf (spam can) 122 gr. Hp, 700 Hotshot ( Romanian spam can) 123 gr. Fmj, Norinco steel core 687 (27 boxes and 147 loose). 2657 total.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom