• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dinny

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 27, 2015
    Trafalgar
    I'm fortune enough to have a friend in Texas who hunts hogs year round with a 6.5 Grendel. He only shoots factory or custom manufactured ammo. I get all his brass. The latest box arrived yesterday and it weighed 17lbs. I'm about half way through cleaning it all and have counted just over 500 pieces. I won't be able to load and shoot them all myself.

thelefthand

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Wow, I can't imagine spending that kind of cash on ammo for hogs. I'm glad it works for him though. I'd separate it by head case and sell what you don't want. Offer him a cut if he wants it.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I'm fortune enough to have a friend in Texas who hunts hogs year round with a 6.5 Grendel. He only shoots factory or custom manufactured ammo. I get all his brass. The latest box arrived yesterday and it weighed 17lbs. I'm about half way through cleaning it all and have counted just over 500 pieces. I won't be able to load and shoot them all myself.
    I need a friend like that :thumbsup:

Greffy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2019
    Los Angeles County
    Shooters Pro Shop (online) currently has new Nosler 6.5 Grendle brass @ $40 for 50 pieces. Not cheap, but available and not terrible expensive, considering.

Top Bottom