5th grade kid brings airsoft gun to Anderson school and shoots 4 kids at recess!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Paul30

Expert
    Dec 16, 2012
    Meh, been there, done that. It was not a problem when I did it, we all did it. We either had a thompson machine gun with real shooting sound, or a small plastic pellet gun that we played cops and robbers, army, or just plane western movie reenactment.

I had one that would sting, when dad got it for christmas, I was surprised. Held a magazine full of discs and shot hard, fast, and far. mobile musings from a fellow developer ? For all you Star Trek fans & toy collectors I...

Vintage guns from when no one worried that you "really" meant to kill them. I recall the Zebra was cool.

The Greatest Toy Guns | eclectikrelaxation.com

Yea, it's a problem in today's society. Yea, we now know that you could shoot your eye out so don't do that. Airsoft is much more potent and more dangerous to the eyes. I teach the kids to treat them like real ones, and never point them at anyone or antyhing they don't intend to destroy. Also that others may believe them to be real, so be aware of that. Sucks we have to take life so serious these days. The poor kid that chewed the pop tart into a gun thought they would hang him. He might have been an artist some day if they hadn't traumatized him over a breakfast treat.
    Well, this narrows it down.

"It is a weapon," ACS Superintendent Terry Thompson said of BB guns. "I look at a weapon as anything that can cause bodily harm in any way."

I guess no pencils, pens, wire bound notebooks, lunch pales, thermos's, etc. etc. etc. I wonder how he leaves the safety of his home every day.

Yup!

Master
    Nov 7, 2011
    Did anyone see the story on Fox59 on this today? As the reporter was introducing the story, and AR-15 silhouette was displayed on the screen.

Top Bottom