• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 23, 2010
    Converse Indiana
    So I am in the market for some 44 Mag brass, have a new lever action comming tomorrow, and everywhere i have checked is on backorder for starline :xmad: Anyone have good luck with any of the other manufacturers 44 brass? Once fired doesnt come up much and the places online think its made of gold instead of brass. Any info would be appreciated :patriot:

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Magtech (CBC) has been good brass for me... Starline, Winchester, and Hornady too... even though I don't load for the .44.

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Starline is hard to beat.

Even if you find something else, you might as well still go ahead and get in line by placing a back order... I remember too well the hell I played a couple years ago trying to get some in .45 LC.

If 100-200 would hold you over until the back order comes in, I'm still in the same place.

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 23, 2010
    Converse Indiana
    Starline is hard to beat.

Even if you find something else, you might as well still go ahead and get in line by placing a back order... I remember too well the hell I played a couple years ago trying to get some in .45 LC.

If 100-200 would hold you over until the back order comes in, I'm still in the same place.

Sounds like a good enough excuse to play cards and drink beer anyway :D

ggglobert9

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    Ft Wayne
    You guys will find any excuse to drink and play cards! What time you starting? We could gamble in brass instead of cash or matchsticks!

Top Bottom