Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    It was a fun match. Great stages that were a challenge. Another ****ty production match for me. Certainly have not peaked going into next weekend.

direland

Marksman
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Martinsville, IN
    I did not shoot very well, but it was really a well run match. I really like shooting my Eagle, maybe practice would help!!!!

As always a really good & fun match.

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I've been out of state but 75 shooters is a pretty good turn out. Just curious with the field courses and that many shooters what time did it finish at???

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    I've been out of state but 75 shooters is a pretty good turn out. Just curious with the field courses and that many shooters what time did it finish at???

Our last shots were fired around 3:00. Some finished closer to 3:30

I left the range around 4:15 assisting with final tear down and BSing with others. Total time 4 tor 4.5 hours from first shot to last shot

Pretty typical

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Our last shots were fired around 3:00. Some finished closer to 3:30

I left the range around 4:15 assisting with final tear down and BSing with others. Total time 4 tor 4.5 hours from first shot to last shot

Pretty typical

As a note this club starts at 11AM.
    Lots of clubs start at 10AM.

For the number of shooter's still a good and fairly quick turnaround.

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I might shoot a good match someday ....someday
    The stages were fun. It was way too hot.
    I'm done enjoying this until fall

You were a hero with some folks for bringing extra bottles of water, I think a couple of those guys offered to bear a child for you if you can get the mechanics figured out.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    I can assure you it goes much smoother in WVPPS than it did Sat. in Ownesboro ! Not to say it was
    bad but in IN it's just really good!

To be fair Owensboro's tech guy wasn't there and that caused some issues. It usually runs smoother than that.
    Wife and I go to Owensboro to eat after the match and Gary and several others eat at the same place. They usually show up about the time we about done. They came in and the guy doing the scores was syncing everything to do the scores and one of the nooks crashed and they lost everything from that nook. Squad 5 got no scores. The nook that crashed didn't even have practiscore on it anymore which means it had to be rooted again and practiscore reinstalled.
    While no one wants to lose their score I feel for them as squad 5 had a couple new shooters on it and that would hurt not getting your results the first match you shot.

racegunz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 6, 2015
    Indiana
    To be fair Owensboro's tech guy wasn't there and that caused some issues. It usually runs smoother than that.
    Wife and I go to Owensboro to eat after the match and Gary and several others eat at the same place. They usually show up about the time we about done. They came in and the guy doing the scores was syncing everything to do the scores and one of the nooks crashed and they lost everything from that nook. Squad 5 got no scores. The nook that crashed didn't even have practiscore on it anymore which means it had to be rooted again and practiscore reinstalled.
    While no one wants to lose their score I feel for them as squad 5 had a couple new shooters on it and that would hurt not getting your results the first match you shot.

It was a great match with awesome stages, too bad about that squad, paper has its advantage there LOL! I will go again next time I visit Evansville. Wish I would have went to WVPPS Sun, though, BGSL canceled their match and didn't update the website! drove a long ways for nothing. :xmad:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom