• ...and so much more!
  • andyb260

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Hello All,

This is my first post here so I hope it finds you well. I am looking to pick up a back-up/pocket pistol and am debating between the Kel-Tec P32 and the Kel-Tec
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica]P3AT. One of the determining factors in my decision will be the ability to find ammo... Both practice and defence. Anyone like to share what they have seen? I here different stories from each gun shop.

Thanks in Advance,

Andy
    [/FONT]

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    I've got a Walther in .32 and a KT in .380. Both are more difficult the last few months. .380 a bit more so. Still, exercise a bit of patience and you shouldn't have a problem with either. Once things calm down (they're showing signs already) then .380 should be easier to find. My opinion is that many, many more people carry .380 every day than .32.

Welcome to INGO. :yesway:

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    As far as a carry gun I would choose the .380. It seems that there is a better selection of ammo out there. But on the down side .380 is harder to find.
    I wouldn't carry either, I would go for the PF9 or the P11 I feel the 9mm gives you more options and more power.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I picked up one of the new .327 federal magnum's shortly before the ammo crunch. I bought up about 500 rounds at that time, but now it's a lot harder to find.
    One plus, I can run .327fed mag, .32H&R mag, or .32S&W. It's got a wider variety in it's diet than most!:D

chachi73

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    west burbs
    i agree w/ 2Cool...Look at the P11. 10+1 rounds of 9mm in a very small package is sweet! I have both, but i don't like carrying IWB. If deep concealment is what you need, go for the P3AT in a pocket holster. my 2 cents anyway. good luck w/ your choice. BTW, I've haven't had any failures with either kel tec. Good firearms.

Top Bottom