• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I'm going to guess that government funding is involved in this somewhere. Friends in that industry have told me some creepy stories.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I feel bad for the Police and clean up crew.
    31 bodies WTF?
    Maybe it’s just me and one of my hang ups, but funeral homes creep me out to begin with, even if they’re top notch. I can’t imagine walking into a poorly run one that has bodies piling up in the back room.

That’s gotta be like walking into a freaky horror movie, but knowing your surroundings are real.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Til we moved to New Albany, we could have thrown a rock and hit that place, just about across the street from us.......dayum.....

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Seems like a good time to have the conversation on why do people still want to embalm.

Just roll me in a hole and plant a tree over it. Tree optional. I'm dead, WTF do I care.
    My plot is in a cemetery where you don't even have to have a vault. I've already told the funeral director to just me in a shroud and put me in the ground.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Seems like a good time to have the conversation on why do people still want to embalm.

Just roll me in a hole and plant a tree over it. Tree optional. I'm dead, WTF do I care.

Not to mention the highway robbery that is the modern day funeral home "service."

My daughter has instructions to spend as little money as possible when I'm gone. Preferably, sell off or donate whatever might be left of my carcus.

Pretty sure I'd made great compost, considering what I'm full of... ;)

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yeah, lots of fail there. Cremation FTW.

I went to a skydiver's memorial ash dive last night. They threw his ashes into a ziplock, jumped out of the planes (large enough load it took 2 planes flying formation to do it), The group got together into a formation and the bag was ripped open, spreading his ashes into the sky where he loved to be.
    And the rest of us spent the rest of the night celebrating his life, eating epic BBQ, and drinking excessively. It was an AWESOME night.

Now if you will excuse me, I need to head to bed. I'm exhausted after getting only 4 hours of sleep afterward. (plus drinking heavily today at my family's Independence day fireworks cookout)

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    In ground burial is super selfish and nothing but a money grab and boomerish.

They stopped making land a long time ago, so stop wasting it by filling it full of old bones and expensive stones.

Top Bottom