Please reply by conversation.

Spazzmodicus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Jeffersonville, IN
    SOLD:
    I have two Amazon Gift cards for sale. I jest received this week. I used to travel a thousand miles a week and often more with a former employer. I racked up 99,000+ rewards points staying at Holiday Inns and Candlewood Suites. I finally cashed them in last week for these two Amazon Gift cards. One is for $100 and one is for $200. I'm selling them both as a set for $250. That's $50 free dollars for the serious Amazon shopper. I will not accept less that $250 and I will not split the cards up for separate sales. They come still attached to the IHG Rewards letters that I received. The letters are addressed to me but the cards are regular generic Amazon cards with a numeric "claim code" that can be used on Amazon's site by anybody.

I was going to use the cards to buy a new phone from Amazon but being a Straight Talk user, decided to order the phone from the Straight Talk website for warranty reasons, and I cannot do that with Amazon cards.

Not interested in trades. Payment to be made by Paypal Gift, I will pay postage to mail them to you unless you reside in or near Clark county for a FTF.

00303_2K4sXSbYEol_600x450.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom