• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scheesman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2009
    Indy
    Anyone up for some 3-gun practice on Saturday June 28th, Sunday June 29th, or Sunday July 13th? There's a gap in my schedule in relation to matches for about 6 weeks, and instead of just sitting around I was thinking about doing some drills. I've got the 3 Gun Nation match in August and want to work on some stuff. Looking at going up to Hillside since they have nice bays and the long range. I'm thinking just running the long range plates (100, 200, 300, 200, 100), some transition drills, 50-yard offhand rifle, shoot 1 reload 4 shoot 1 shotgun, etc... Anyone up?

mertbl

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Just letting you know, you have to be a member to shoot beyond 200 and the 100 and 200 yard steel is on opposite sides of the rifle line. Other than that your practice sounds solid.

scheesman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2009
    Indy
    Thanks for the reminder on the membership. I am planning on joining when I'm up there on a non-match day. I did not know about the 100 and 200 yard steel being on opposite sides, but that makes sense to keep the under-200 people from reaching out further!

Top Bottom