• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • irishanimal917

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2013
    Indianapolis
    It appears there is now a 2nd case of Ebola confirmed in Texas now. News agencies across the U.S. this morning are verifying that a worker at the same Hospital in which patient zero aka: Thomas Eric Duncan was treated has now contracted the deadly virus. The Texas Department of Health stated that official testing wound be completed at the CDC in Atlanta. In addition, just like patient zero, health officials are "monitoring" any and all persons the new confirmed case has had contact with.

This just goes back to what I said in other posts, we do not have a handle on this situation. Input peeps, and go...

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    We are rapidly approaching the tipping point at which ring isolation remains effective. If transmission has occurred with even one more person beyond this second patient, this could get exponential until it burns out. We'll see. May the LORD God protect us all.

irishanimal917

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I would agree there is a major incompetence where the handling of this is concerned and that an exponential growth rate is possibly coming. I, like many others, believe the necessary steps to truly isolate this are not being taken here in the good ole U.S. of A. It concerns me that as an 'advanced' Nation umongst all of the world we can't even put in place the necessary precautionary measures to protect our own citizens from something that is such a tremendous threat.

Just 1 affected citizen within our own borders is by no means acceptable in any way, shape or form. It shows that we are not willing to take the necessary measures to protect our people from harm as we so blatantly suggest we would and already do. I feel sorry for this health care worker, their family and colleagues to say the least. I'm sure they didn't go to work one day expecting to contract this disease are are now devastated that they have do to a failure on someone else's end. Prayers to all who are involved and may God show mercy on those that hold the power to make the correct decisions in this matter and are not doing so.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    What I said in the other Ebola thread:

I suspect that the new case happened for no other reason than that they aren't as careful with basic disease transmission precautions as you might think.

Might be something as simple as a nurse who took off her protective suit only to touch it with bare hands when throwing it in a bag.

spankys56

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 11, 2014
    NWI
    Check out infowars Friday first hour oct 10. If true we are in deep ****. I know alex is tough to take at times but the regular news all bs.

Top Bottom