Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne

Jharbeson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2014
    Pekin
    I've been fortunate enough to buy some online trough Cabelas. I was getting worried that I wouldn't find any before buying my son a 22 rifle for his birthday.

Dolton916

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    Porter County
    I was the buyer there and am extremely grateful. I was fully prepared to use my nicer CCI if I couldn't anything else for the kids, but that will give them 140 rounds a piece which should be enough, and I picked up a 250rd box of the same at Wally World recently as well.

I would rep you Sir but I'm not yet allowed, Thanks for your generosity!

jaybird_123

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Just around the corner.
    I wouldn't let this go. I'd call the store and talk to the general manager, I'd call their corporate office. I wouldn't stop until I got someone in a sling.
    I have contacted corporate on the ammo dept. clerk in Princeton, In. They called me back and I related my similar experience to them. It was my word against his. Without others calling in on the clerks, nothing will happen. A lot of people calling in on the crooks, and corporate MAY tend to listen. But a "my word against his" situation is not going to do any good.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    I bought 3 boxes of Fed 550rd packs and 2 boxes of Win M-22 1000rd packs from 2 different Walmart this week. they are still there, just be there at the right time at the right place.

TTravis

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2011
    Plainfield / Mooresville
    I bought some .45 at the WalMart in Plainfield tonight. There was no .22, or .38. They had a few boxes of .357 and .40. None of it was hollowpoint.

This is crazy. The clerk said that .22 is gone within an hour it arrives at the store, and they don't even bother stocking it in the case. I have kids that would like
    to shoot .22's but I guess that won't happen this spring. I found a box of 50 in the bottom of my tackle box. It is corroded from being wet. I guess I will clean up each round and lock them in my safe! There was a time I would not think twice about throwing them away.

There is a box of like 1200 rounds of 9mm there with a price around $495. I don't need 9mm but somebody might want to check it out.

30calmachinegunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Westfield
    I bought 3 boxes of Fed 550rd packs and 2 boxes of Win M-22 1000rd packs from 2 different Walmart this week. they are still there, just be there at the right time at the right place.
    But most of us have to be at work when the stocking takes place, they don't stick shelves at 5 in the afternoon

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    But most of us have to be at work when the stocking takes place, they don't stick shelves at 5 in the afternoon

Last .22 I bought locally was at Walmart in Southport. They put it on the shelf about 6:30pm that day and I happened to be walking in anyway.

Otherwise, it comes up with some frequency online from Cabelas.

DRoller

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Whiteland, IN.
    There is a fairly new store in Franklin by the name of Patriot Tactical they are located at 166 RJ Parkway Franklin, In. 46131 (317) 736-6111. I know they have 6000 rounds of the Aguila .22 Super Extra's left. They are 49.99 + tax for a 500 round brick. I know that's not cheap but they have them in stock now.

Still in stock for those of us who have to work and or are out and can not find any! I know it's a little high but it's IN STOCK!!

Top Bottom