• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    Howdy all -

Have a few cans coming in this week, ready for e-forms to your gunsafe. Who doesn't like a quiet day in the woods (or at the range) with a suppressed .22? Most of these are compatible with 22Mag, 17HMR and 5.7x28 also.

Gemtech Mist-22 - $545.00 (1 available)

This is a replacement integrally suppressed barrel for a Ruger 10-22. It is a bull barrel (0.920") profile. 40db reduction in standard ammunition. That's quiet.

SilencerCo Warlock II - $245.00 (2 available)

This is a suppressor for anyone looking to get into suppressed weapons without breaking the bank. Comes with tools for easy take-down, and has baffles that lock together to prevent gasses from escaping into the body of the suppressor. Super easy to clean, something you want in a 22 can.

Q El Camino - $450.00 (1 available)

Called the most innovative 22 suppressor around, this can is super quiet, has locking baffle stacks for easy cleaning, and has a 1/2" socket interface on the business end. It'll NEVER get stuck together. Love or hate Q's president, this is a very cool SOB.

Gemtech GM-22 - $349.00 (2 available)

Another excellent can from Gemtech. Only 5" long, lightweight and very quiet, this is what everyone looks for in a can. This is the Jeep Wrangler, the Subaru Outback... the FORD F-150 of the rimfire suppressor market. Unless you don't like those. Then it's whatever you drive.

HK 416 22LR Rifles - $450 (2 available)

Also, for anyone purchasing a suppressor, I have (2) HK-416 22LR rifles, new in boxes that just came along too. Available for $450 each. These are the best AR-style suppressor hosts on the market (in my opinion). Take it home and play while you're waiting on the suppressor.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested. Always ready to efile. If you're unfamiliar with the NFA process, I'll make it simple and painless. Prices don't include the stamp. Ask any questions you'd like. Thanks !

Last edited:
    Top Bottom