• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I look for the most reliable/ consistent/ cost for my steel shooting. Fed automatch, cci AR tactical for my 10-22 & 15/22 rifles. Aguila hv and blazer hv for both mkiv 22/45s. Use varies due to what's on my shelf.
    My go to is Eley force and Aguila Super Extra 40gr copper coated.
    Both shoot under an inch at 50yds for me.
    For hunting squirrel, racoon or shooting other varmints I use CCI Segmented hyper velocity they do a good job on them.
    I want to try the high velocity Segmented I'm sure they will improve accuracy over the hyper velocity.
    The hyper velocity Segmented rds were just under 2.5" 10 shot group at 50yds. However, most varmints I shoot are 25yds or less so the group is much smaller.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Well CCI ran great out of the 10/22 but turned the 22/45 into a jamOmatic could be a break in or mag issue it is a brand new gun. Too dang cold outside to figure it out though.

crewchief888

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2016
    NWI
    Well CCI ran great out of the 10/22 but turned the 22/45 into a jamOmatic could be a break in or mag issue it is a brand new gun. Too dang cold outside to figure it out though.
    i run aguila HV 40gr in both my MK IV 22/45's for steel with one exception, the ammo is "waxy" and dont function with a damn below 40F. in colder temps i use blazer HV. my 10-22 gets fed fed automatch, 15-22 gets automatch or CCI AR tactical (depends on what i have more of sitting on the shelf)

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I wonder if that's a similar software glitch that caused another guy (jcole123) to be shootered, when he wasn't really shootered by a mod. Maybe @Bigtanker or @texkev would know?
    I gots nuttin'.

Weird stuff happens with glitches. There's also the "edit part A" and suddenly "part 2" changes.

The member could have been a previous member and this account was deleted instead of being merged. I don't know in this case.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    My go to is Eley force and Aguila Super Extra 40gr copper coated.
    Both shoot under an inch at 50yds for me.
    For hunting squirrel, racoon or shooting other varmints I use CCI Segmented hyper velocity they do a good job on them.
    I want to try the high velocity Segmented I'm sure they will improve accuracy over the hyper velocity.
    The hyper velocity Segmented rds were just under 2.5" 10 shot group at 50yds. However, most varmints I shoot are 25yds or less so the group is much smaller.
    Are the CCI segmented a deeper cut hollow point to aid in the

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    CCI Stingers are always my go to’s. I admit I own way too many 22’s (If that is possible)
    What do you shoot those Stingers through, and what sort of grouping are you getting?

I was getting about 3 MOA at 50 yds with Stingers through a Ruger 10/22 and Marlin 795 (shooting prone with a sling). Compared to 1 MOA (or less) using CCI standard or even MiniMags. Granted, I didn't shoot 1,000s of rounds, but after a box split between the rifles, I figured for this sort of accuracy, this round was just too expensive for me to continue shooting it.

duanewade

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2019
    Columbia City
    I've given Remington .22 ammo away because it is the nastiest .22 ammo to shoot. I use CCI mini-mags almost exclusively anymore as they feed in everything I have and are probably the most accurate unless I buy more expensive target ammo. Our local Dunham's carries a good supply of .22LR from various name brands but I'm pretty much stocked up for now.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom