• ...and so much more!
  • Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    Had raccoons destroying my feeder up north. Shot a dozen or so. Heard something one night and hit the flashlight. The raccoon grew about 300 pounds! Bears really like bird seed so now we bring them in at night.

Salty

Unwokeable
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Indianapolis
    I see a couple of you use Muddy. My Tactacam started eating batteries so I am looking for a different option. How are you guys liking the Muddy? Which model do you have?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I see a couple of you use Muddy. My Tactacam started eating batteries so I am looking for a different option. How are you guys liking the Muddy? Which model do you have?
    I’ve got 1 Tactacam and that thing is a battery hog.

My Muddys are both Manifest models. They’re over a year old now so I’m sure they’ve got newer and better by now.

ws6duramax

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Metamora
    I’ll be interested to see how that works out for you. I have one for my camera too. It apparently can’t get enough sunlight during the course of a day to maintain the camera.
    I have 3 of the cheap solar/battery setups off Amazon. I put them on my Stealth cell cameras because they were battery eating SOB's!! I hooked them up on 9/1/23 and still show full charge. Very happy with them. I think they go on sale from time to time .

Top Bottom