• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Read more: https://www.ammoland.com/2024/02/nr...the-four-for-reform-candidates/#ixzz8SqVLQifD
    Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
    Follow us: @Ammoland on Twitter | Ammoland on Facebook
    Four candidates dedicated to reforming the troubled NRA will be on the ballot for election to the NRA Board of Directors this year. Judge Phil Journey, Rocky Marshall, Dennis Fusaro, and me, Jeff Knox, all qualified for the ballot by petition of the members.

We are encouraging people to vote for only these four and no one else. This is called “Bullet Voting” and gives your votes more weight, increasing the odds of us winning seats.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Read more: https://www.ammoland.com/2024/02/nr...the-four-for-reform-candidates/#ixzz8SqVLQifD
    Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
    Follow us: @Ammoland on Twitter | Ammoland on Facebook
    Four candidates dedicated to reforming the troubled NRA will be on the ballot for election to the NRA Board of Directors this year. Judge Phil Journey, Rocky Marshall, Dennis Fusaro, and me, Jeff Knox, all qualified for the ballot by petition of the members.

We are encouraging people to vote for only these four and no one else. This is called “Bullet Voting” and gives your votes more weight, increasing the odds of us winning seats.
    This is the 4 that I voted for.

jstaylor62

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2019
    Moore
    Doesn’t all that coincide with the power struggle attempt in Indy, at the convention, followed by the legal war from NY, and the members withholding funding?
    Looks like Oliver North has been vindicated. Leading up to the 2019 Indy Meeting, he started questioning the NRA finances. WLP turned the Cult against him and North wasn't re-elected President because of he was a threat to expose their corruption.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Looks like Oliver North has been vindicated. Leading up to the 2019 Indy Meeting, he started questioning the NRA finances. WLP turned the Cult against him and North wasn't re-elected President because of he was a threat to expose their corruption.
    Just from being a member and reading, I actually liked Chris Cox way better than WLP. Liked North too, but I just do not know what really happened. Was North cleaning up or trying to grab power? None of us know and that, ladies and gentlemen is my big point. Do we burn it down based on what we know? Apparently the members said yes, something I am bitter over.

The FDA has a standard of how many rat hairs and turds can be in your cornflakes. Why? Humans will never be perfect, there will always be “corruption” from the evil heart of man. How much graft is the limit that it must be burned down? The left would never burn down one of theirs. Heck they will support rapists among themselves.

As I have said before the left without scruples is using the scruples of the right against them to destroy the most effective lobby the right has…

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I always considered Ollie an American Patriot and didn't believe any of that smear campaign.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I don't know Jeff Knox, but this is a little of a post that he made on the Smith & Wesson forum. If you have been undecided on who to vote for (supposedly only 5% to 7% of eligible NRA members vote) this might be useful information:

"I am one of four candidates for the Board that were nominated by petition of the members, not the establishment's Nominating Committee. The four of us are committed to reforming the NRA to get it back on track, end the lies and corruption, and make the NRA strong and effective once more.
    The Four for Reform are Phil Journey, Rocky Marshall, Dennis Fusaro, and me, Jeff Knox.
    We're asking NRA members to mark your ballots for just the four of us and no one else, as all of the other candidates are either incumbents (who have allowed the corruption to flourish) or were selected by the establishment's Nominating Committee."- Jeff Knox

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2017
    Southern Indiana
    I don't know Jeff Knox, but this is a little of a post that he made on the Smith & Wesson forum. If you have been undecided on who to vote for (supposedly only 5% to 7% of eligible NRA members vote) this might be useful information:

"I am one of four candidates for the Board that were nominated by petition of the members, not the establishment's Nominating Committee. The four of us are committed to reforming the NRA to get it back on track, end the lies and corruption, and make the NRA strong and effective once more.
    The Four for Reform are Phil Journey, Rocky Marshall, Dennis Fusaro, and me, Jeff Knox.
    We're asking NRA members to mark your ballots for just the four of us and no one else, as all of the other candidates are either incumbents (who have allowed the corruption to flourish) or were selected by the establishment's Nominating Committee."- Jeff Knox
    Great idea just for voting for the outsiders. I can no longer vote since I dumped them and went to GOA. I will pass this idea on to a couple of friends who are still members.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    In an attempt to get the NRA on the right track, this is what I'm doing. I'm voting for only four candidates (to get the most bang for my buck). They are Jeff Knox, Phil Journey, Dennis Fusaro and Rocky Marshall. They are "outsiders" who want to turn things around. I'm also voting for the Proposal to Amend the NRA Bylaws. We need new blood to try to get a handle on where the money goes. In the past only 5% to 7% of members bothered to vote.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

I know who Jeff Knox is... he's an asshat. He shows up at the annual meeting (the board meeting, held on Sundays at the Annual Meeting of Members) and is a bomb-thrower. His daddy Neal Knox got fired as NRA-ILA Director WAY back in the day for not doing the job. He would then show up at the annual meeting and be a bomb-thrower. Jeff Knox is a second-generation bomb-throwing asshat.

First time we attended the board meeting at the annual meeting of members was Houston in 2022. (At some point I realized we were sitting behind Jack Wilson, but that's for another thread.) When we came out after the meeting I grabbed my phone and sent a text to my NRA-ILA POC. It read, "Who in the actual **** is Jeff Knox?"

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Doesn’t all that coincide with the power struggle attempt in Indy, at the convention, followed by the legal war from NY, and the members withholding funding?
    Were you in the awkward Indy session where Prince and others called out the board and then they went to closed session? Pete Brownell was either out or just out. The press dumped a ton of money bashing Wayne right before the meetings. Some big good ole boy grabbed the mic and yelled at everyone that the criticisms of Wayne were just mainstream media and we need to ignore everything. 2019, I think?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Were you in the awkward Indy session where Prince and others called out the board and then they went to closed session? Pete Brownell was either out or just out. The press dumped a ton of money bashing Wayne right before the meetings. Some big good ole boy grabbed the mic and yelled at everyone that the criticisms of Wayne were just mainstream media and we need to ignore everything. 2019, I think?
    No, but heard about it.

jstaylor62

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2019
    Moore
    I was at that meeting. They tried to pass a motion for a vote of non confidence against WLP and some of the Board Members. The Cult of Wayne got up to the microphone and said we should not have such a vote in front of the media, but instead in a closed session. So essentially, the vote ended up being against the media instead of against WLP.

Top Bottom