• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    We saw Mrgunsandgear at the Shadow Systems booth talking to a couple of other YouTubers I didn't recognize (and couldn't make what what channel their badges said)

I also noticed Colion Noir had the same bodyguard (at least I assume that what he was based in look and actions) as when he was here in 2019. I know his is popular but guess I just didn't realize he was that popular?

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Please do tell... I paid $26 and $20 for Fri & Sat respectively. (And I didn't even get a coveted SAR bag :tantrum: )

Also, interestingly enough, the closest and largest parking across the street was technically a statutory GFZ (gun "free" zone)
    25 IAC 8-3-1 Weapons and devices prohibited
    Sec. 1. No person in possession of a deadly weapon, destructive device, weapon of mass destruction, or any other device commonly used in furtherance of terrorism, or is readily capable of causing serious bodily injury as determined by an authorized law enforcement officer shall be permitted into or permitted to remain in the Indiana government center campus.
    25 IAC 8-2-1 Definitions
    (4) "Indiana government center campus" means the following:
    (E) The Washington Street garage.

If there are cheap / free options, I'd love to know for the future!
    If you work downtown and pay for parking on a monthly basis, when things like this happen you can use your parking space for almost free.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    With the rain Sunday I decided to drive closer than my hotel and find parking. Parked a Lucas oil stadium and when I pulled in the lot I couldn't see anyone in the booth to get a ticket. Figured it was just pay the set money as you left. As I'm walking out I see a lady in the booth. Asked her if I needed a ticket to park. She says yes. I told her I didn't see anyone in there when I pulled in. She then says "so you're already parked" Told her yes. She said don't worry about it then. She had fallen asleep. So no parking fee for me

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    With the rain Sunday I decided to drive closer than my hotel and find parking. Parked a Lucas oil stadium and when I pulled in the lot I couldn't see anyone in the booth to get a ticket. Figured it was just pay the set money as you left. As I'm walking out I see a lady in the booth. Asked her if I needed a ticket to park. She says yes. I told her I didn't see anyone in there when I pulled in. She then says "so you're already parked" Told her yes. She said don't worry about it then. She had fallen asleep. So no parking fee for me
    ...and then you came back to find your car towed because you dared to wake her. :):

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    I thought it was great seeing all those midway badges walking around Indy I never felt safer.

Did anyone go to the speakers on Friday? How was it anywhere we can catch the highlights? I’d like to hear from my favorite governor.
    Here's a link to the Friday speakers video:

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    It makes sense that the Aussie "news" reports on the show has comments disabled on Youtube....

Made it down on Sunday with my son. Found some free parking 1 block away. Also ran into the whole "We don't have the bags here" thing at the SAR booth. TargetSportsUSA had some, though, so I got one of those and an ammo can (yay, Ammo Prime). I found that those Sig Spears might have taken my mind off of a potential Scar purchase and realized that the trigger on the P229 Legion SAO might not be as nice as the one on the P226 Legion SAO. Got a t-shirt from Century Arms (something about 7.62x39). Surprisingly, only saw 2 people open carrying (and I'm pretty sure the one guy was carrying his BBQ gun). My son got to fondle a bunch of shotguns (his current focus) and might be having thoughts about the money he's getting back from the IRS funding a DP-12 from Standard Mfg. Managed to not cut myself at the CRKT booth but did possibly find a new toy for myself.

Got the heck out of dodge a little after 4 and made a run to cheaper eats. All told, used some gas and spent $0.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    "At the heart of this frantic buy-up of some of the most lethal weaponry outside of the U.S. government, is this overwhelming sense of fear..."

Kind of paints the event in a totally different light than what it actually is
    It seems 'funny', that all the fear is coming from the Anti-s.

Seriously. They are filled with fear.

Top Bottom