• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    I did a search for this and didn't find it posted here yet, sorry in advance if I just missed it. The NRA Annual Meetings have been pushed back to Sept 3-5, 2021. Makes me wonder if they will just keep it in the later half of year from now on as a Sept 2021 followed by a spring 2022 would be very close together.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I did a search for this and didn't find it posted here yet, sorry in advance if I just missed it. The NRA Annual Meetings have been pushed back to Sept 3-5, 2021. Makes me wonder if they will just keep it in the later half of year from now on as a Sept 2021 followed by a spring 2022 would be very close together.

2022 is in Louisville, 2021 is in Houston. Go for Fall 2021 to get more COVID vaccinations out there, go with Spring 2022 because of the distance between the meetings?

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    2022 is in Louisville, 2021 is in Houston. Go for Fall 2021 to get more COVID vaccinations out there, go with Spring 2022 because of the distance between the meetings?

Yeah I was figuring the 2021 is because they are hoping the vaccinations will drastically reduce #s and potential restrictions by then. Just didn't think the short turn around would make sense, but didn't really factor in the distance between to the two meetings. That is a good point. Would have definitely not made much sense if it was Louisville meeting with Indy following closely behind.

Top Bottom