• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Whip_McCord

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    NWI
    I looked into Atterbury, but could not find any recent info. I had plans with 8 buddies for Camp Perry pistol matches. That is always a fun time. I was already bummed about missing the NRA convention this year. Nashville was a nice venue last time. I was really looking forward to going there again this year.

jrh84

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    Columbus
    No word on matches scheduled for Atterbury?

The base has cleared us to hold matches, so CIHPRS is shooting on May 2nd (midrange) and May 3rd (Long range). The midrange match is sold out already.

No word yet from NRA on the National Matches scheduled for August, but I'm guessing that'll change later today.

Whip_McCord

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    NWI
    The base has cleared us to hold matches, so CIHPRS is shooting on May 2nd (midrange) and May 3rd (Long range). The midrange match is sold out already.

No word yet from NRA on the National Matches scheduled for August, but I'm guessing that'll change later today.

NRA National Pistol Matches at Atterbury were scheduled for the July 4th weekend. Not a great time IMHO. I assume the August matches you mentioned are rifle.

lrdudley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Bummer. I have volunteered the last two years and was looking forward to another week at Atterbury.
    Just copied this from the NRA website:
    [h=4]Pistol[/h]
    [h=4]Rifle[/h]
    • National Smallbore Rifle Championships, Camp Atterbury, Edinburgh, Indiana
      Due to the current state of affairs surrounding COVID-19, the uncertainties associated with this pandemic at present, and shutdowns across our country that has impeded vital preparatory work, the National Rifle Association has made the difficult decision to cancel the 2020 NRA Smallbore Championships.
    • National High Power Rifle Championships, Camp Atterbury, Edinburgh, Indiana
      Due to the current state of affairs surrounding COVID-19, the uncertainties associated with this pandemic at present, and shutdowns across our country that has impeded vital preparatory work, the National Rifle Association has made the difficult decision to cancel the 2020 NRA High Power Championships.

Top Bottom