• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Made some Buffalo Chicken Legs and Lamb Chops for supper tonight.

25i6x3n.jpg

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Perusing these photos...wow. I knew I`m a rookie in regards to grilling, in spite of having used a Weber kettle for years, but just wow. I`ll never live long enough on this earth to be able to duplicate what you all are obviously so capable of...

EPeter213

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2016
    Floyd/Harrison
    Took it off at 170 internal on the digital thermometer, and let it rest for about 10 min. Wife was starved, so I forgot to take pics. :(

Came out medium to Med-well. Melt in your mouth yummy, and the onion was almost candied. Verry successful first run on a new gas grill (used pecan smoking chips on a foil tray over the flames while cooking indirect.)

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Took it off at 170 internal on the digital thermometer, and let it rest for about 10 min. Wife was starved, so I forgot to take pics. :(

Came out medium to Med-well. Melt in your mouth yummy, and the onion was almost candied. Verry successful first run on a new gas grill (used pecan smoking chips on a foil tray over the flames while cooking indirect.)
    How did you get mid to mid well at an internal of 170? Well done shoe leather is about 155?

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    Brisket today was amazing. Well worth the time. Burnt ends came out top notch. Could have sat in the heat to caramelized a bit more but they were all gone so must not have been an issue.

Last edited:

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    And on to next delicious treat being smoked. Bacon wrapped pork loin. Used natural honey as the binder for my rub instead of mustard. Hopefully it will add a nice under tone. And my little buddy helped the whole time. Pics tonight after it's finished. Basket weaves the bacon for optimal moistness lol. Going to glaze with a home made makers Mark bbq sauce the last 30 mins.

Last edited:

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    Took longer than I thought. I wasn't paying attention thought I had a 4lb loin but really had a 6lb. Either way it was juicy and silly delicious.

How come this thread is so dead lol. We need more pics and participation lol.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom