• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I have no idea what your talking about or driving at.

If you mean I have no basis to say that Trump didn't dig a deeper hole than he had with the weekend tape, I'd say you're wrong.

Otherwise I'm not grokking.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I don't know that she's gained any further lead after the debate.
    I sincerely doubt she even has a lead.

Pundits and pollsters alike keep telling people that this is not an ordinary race.
    Why then would you expect the polls to be any different?

Combine that with the fact that the "MSMBS" (Main Stream Media Bull****) simply refuses to show Hillary in a bad light.
    Advocacy is one thing, collusion is something else entirely.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    In a telephone interview with CNNMoney on Tuesday, Brazile said she was choosing not to view any of the emails stolen by Wikileaks. "This is exactly what the Russians intended to do. And they're doing it," she said.

This is what drives me nuts about the wiki-leaks and the alleged link to the Russians. The people who are damaged by the information try to forward the idea that the source makes the information invalid rather than the veracity of the information. True information is true regardless of its source.

If the information was obtained from Russian hackers in an attempt to sway the US election, yeah, that's very troubling. But that fact by itself in no way makes the information revealed unworthy of consideration. Of course Donna Brazile doesn't want to view any of the emails stolen by wiki-leaks. For one thing, she's already seen them before wiki-leaks obtained them.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I don't know that she's gained any further lead after the debate.
    I sincerely doubt she even has a lead.

Pundits and pollsters alike keep telling people that this is not an ordinary race.
    Why then would you expect the polls to be any different?

Combine that with the fact that the "MSMBS" (Main Stream Media Bull****) simply refuses to show Hillary in a bad light.
    Advocacy is one thing, collusion is something else entirely.

Some confusion may be arising here if you use MSMBS solely as an abbreviation for Main Stream Media Bull****

There is also an internet entity called Juice Rap News that uses it and a cursory internet search leads to it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeFJkGfaoxs

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    In a telephone interview with CNNMoney on Tuesday, Brazile said she was choosing not to view any of the emails stolen by Wikileaks. "This is exactly what the Russians intended to do. And they're doing it," she said.

This is what drives me nuts about the wiki-leaks and the alleged link to the Russians. The people who are damaged by the information try to forward the idea that the source makes the information invalid rather than the veracity of the information. True information is true regardless of its source.

If the information was obtained from Russian hackers in an attempt to sway the US election, yeah, that's very troubling. But that fact by itself in no way makes the information revealed unworthy of consideration. Of course Donna Brazile doesn't want to view any of the emails stolen by wiki-leaks. For one thing, she's already seen them before wiki-leaks obtained them.

Keep moving the cards, no one will notice where the real issue is.

cards1.jpg

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    ... Wow. Josh Earnest, White House Press Sec, says that the candidate who “snorted their way through the first debate” shouldn’t be asking for drug tests

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    They are an arrogant bunch. Hard to believe that some would be content to sit back and let them win.
    Let alone those on "our side" who actually assist the ememy, going out of their way to trash our only hope to defeat them. :twocents:

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    ... Wow. Josh Earnest, White House Press Sec, says that the candidate who “snorted their way through the first debate” shouldn’t be asking for drug tests
    So a baseless accusation of drug use by another candidate from a member of the White House staff is okay now?

My how our standards of decorum have fallen.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    They are an arrogant bunch. Hard to believe that some would be content to sit back and let them win.
    Let alone those on "our side" who actually assist the ememy, going out of their way to trash our only hope to defeat them. :twocents:

Don't be so hard on yourself about the primaries. You got caught up in emotion and reality-tv chicanery.

Could totally happen to anyone.

So a baseless accusation of drug use by another candidate from a member of the White House staff is okay now?

Well, yes. But, I think GP was actually making the same comment you were - that decorum has been lost, not that he was endorsing the comment.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

It should be much harder for Dems to talk about Trump's talk when they pull that ****. If by some fluke Trump is elected, how hard will Dems squeal when Trump's press secretary talks that way about them? I think Trump should ask ask Josh if he really wants to set the bar that low.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    This is the gent they trot out for us to believe. The one who speaks for the administration. Wonder if Hillary has promised him a job like she has Lynch?

[video=youtube;Kj441WyzS_Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj441WyzS_Q[/video]

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    What kind of pre-debate bets are we making?

I'll bet on Chris Wallace being a real dick to Trump, talking over and interrupting him. He'll treat the "1st female president" :rolleyes: much differerently in overdoing his effort to appear "fair and balanced."

Last edited:

Captain Bligh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    What kind of pre-dabate bets are we making?

I'll bet I won't be watching. This campaign has been going on much too long with too many lies and too much mudslinging. At my age the most precious commodity I have is time, and I won't spend another minute of it on this clown show. America can and should do better.

Top Bottom