• ...and so much more!
  • BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    I'm rooting for the Hawks.

Did anyone else watch the game last night? What a long game, holy crap. I fell asleep before the end of the first OT. Crawford made some amazing saves. Is anyone else following the SC Finals? :popcorn:

Highlights can be viewed here: Game 1 Highlights

kevhed

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Chesterton
    I watched till the end of the first OT and couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. I woke up to see it went to 3 OT's and the hawks won!! What a game to open the series. I will be watching Saturday as well.

varadatt

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2013
    Castleton
    I'm paying for it now but I watched the whole thing. Great game and good saves from both goalies. At the end I was just hoping someone would score, I didn't care who. 4 hours of sleep and now sitting at my desk. I need coffee.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    I'm paying for it now but I watched the whole thing. Great game and good saves from both goalies. At the end I was just hoping someone would score, I didn't care who. 4 hours of sleep and now sitting at my desk. I need coffee.

Same here, except I was still rooting for the Hawks. I've had more than my fair share of coffee to keep my eyes open this morning.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Dentures

Hockey...hrmmmm, thats that thing with sticks on ice...right? Kind of like shuffleboard? :)

Yep, just like shuffleboard, the players have missing teeth.

Great game and if it wasn't for the reicing between OTs I would have seen the end. Just could not stay awake for those long breaks.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Wish i could have watched the entire game, my computer started to freeze after Boston scored the 2nd goal. Not surprised the 2 best goalies in the playoffs made it to the finals, also not surprised about the crucial hits that were layed out. Dont really care who wins but im pulling more for Boston, cant wait for the rest of the games!

RyanGSams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Portage
    Watched the whole game. Its not often the Blackhawks out hit somebody, but i believe they did. Also Shaw got under Charas skin which is a good thing. Can't wait for Saturday!

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    Watched the whole thing and am tired today. I think the Hawks had some luck on their side, the Bruins were bouncing good shots off the pipes.

Go Hawks!

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Yes, what a game. Would have sucked to lose, but we don't have to worry about it.

Also Shaw got under Charas skin which is a good thing. Can't wait for Saturday!

Yes, thank you!

So tired of the pink announcers saying, "Better not mess with Chara...he's SOOOOO big!" Well, yeah, he's big and a great player, but that is exactly the guy to mess with. Shawsy mixes it up nicely. I think he's instigating and playing tough in a smarter way than he was in the past. And I was DELIGHTED to see Saad put one in the net.

Now if my boy Hossa would just keep his damn stick on the ice, maybe the next game won't have to go to triple OT. :)

p.s. And can we NOT get another too many men penalties for the rest of 2013? :xmad:

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    That freaking Chara likes to rabbit punch, I saw him hitting guys in the back of the neck, big bastard needs to get a good shot to the knee.

bradw266

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I stayed up through the first 2 overtimes even though I had class early today. I knew that we won when I heard the cheering from family and friends downstairs. Go Blackhawks!!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    That freaking Chara likes to rabbit punch, I saw him hitting guys in the back of the neck, big bastard needs to get a good shot to the knee.

Should they ban people over a certain height so peoples necks arent at hitting height?

P.S. Anyone heard if Hortons going to miss the next game(s)?

tsalazar

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    NWI
    Heck yes! Game one of the finals was INTENSE!! Tons of big hits on both sides! I enjoyed every minute of game one!

GO HAWKS!!!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Guess I was taught hitting someone in the neck from behind was a punk move.

I didnt watch it so i cant really comment, hits to the back are cheap, especially if they are to the neck. Chara is like 7 ft tall (granted its mostly his neck) he is going to be hitting a little higher than most folks. Not trying to disagree with you, just sayin

Top Bottom