• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    I didnt watch it so i cant really comment, hits to the back are cheap, especially if they are to the neck. Chara is like 7 ft tall (granted its mostly his neck) he is going to be hitting a little higher than most folks. Not trying to disagree with you, just sayin

Yea he looks huge on skates. He would try to shove a guy out of the way in front of the net by holding his stick horizontal and shoving then in the neck, made the head tilt back and helmet tilt, just looked crazy. Being that tall puts his hands there, I just don't like seeing a guys head fly back like that. They showed it in replays during the game.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    GAME TWO IS TOMORROW NIGHT FOLKS!
    Game 2, June 15, 8 p.m. ET, Chicago (home) Boston (away), NBC

Yea he looks huge on skates. He would try to shove a guy out of the way in front of the net by holding his stick horizontal and shoving then in the neck, made the head tilt back and helmet tilt, just looked crazy. Being that tall puts his hands there, I just don't like seeing a guys head fly back like that. They showed it in replays during the game.

:thumbsup: What you said pretty much explains how I feel about Chara's checks. I think some fans get waaay too butthurt when the bumping starts.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Who thinks it is time to take Toews off the PP?

Love him, wouldn't trade him for the world, but I don't think a Selke award winner needs to center your PP.

I'd like to see Kane, Hossa and Shaw with Leddy and Oduya start the first PP shift, then be relieved by Sharp, Frolik and Bolland, with Keith and Seabrook backing them up.

Go Hawks!

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Regarding the Bruins blocking so many shots...time to put a couple of shots in, head level. You want to block a shot, then try it with your face.

forgop

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Southeast Indy
    Hawks have been awful on the power play. It's almost like they have no advantage whatsoever having a 5-4 or 6-5.

I haven't watched any hockey at all until the playoffs and know Chicago was on a roll during the regular season, but they look like an average team against Boston in the series.

Top Bottom