• Status
    Not open for further replies.

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    If I may make one suggestion , I was a member of MCF&G for several years before I could shoot at home and the one thing I got from my wife and mom every time we went shooting, was the accomodations when the call of nature arrived.

Just a thought , not trying to be nasty just trying to make everyone comfortable

Something to think about

Will see you there

We recently added a wheelchair accessible bathroom that can be accessed from outside (formerly the men's room) and remodeled our indoor bathroom too, which is accessible from inside (formerly the women's room). With this change, we were able to eliminate the nasty porta-potty, and provide people with a clean, nice place to do their business.

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    The 2011 Hush Indiana
    100% Suppressed
    Fun Shoot Welcomes
    Our Newest Vendor

SNIPER COMPANY
    sniper_company1.png

jason conley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    WEST SIDE OF INDY
    I give up I tried to get ticket and no response. Oh well Im sure I have shot all the guns anyway, Pretty sure this is my last year as a member, I have my own range where I don't get 23 second penalties for no reason. And good luck to ticket takers they couldn't stop me if they tried.

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Respectfully, I call BS on no response to trying to get a ticket.

#1 Beech Grove Firearms
    #2 Email Me (check dozens of times daily)
    #3 At The Gate The Day Of The Shoot

Although we would love to have everyones expierence, I am sure the show will go on.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I give up I tried to get ticket and no response. Oh well Im sure I have shot all the guns anyway, Pretty sure this is my last year as a member, I have my own range where I don't get 23 second penalties for no reason. And good luck to ticket takers they couldn't stop me if they tried.

You had the VP of the Club tell you that you had to have a ticket to get in this Event, and you still imply you would force yourself past the gate? :rolleyes:

Hey, let me know what days you go to MCFG so I can stay away those days, k?
    ---

OK, back on topic..

This event is looking to be HUGE, I can't wait to go past the gate myself, with a ticket of course :D

mjrducky

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Jun 16, 2009
    North Liberty, IN
    Oh don't worry Im not going. It just humours me to see the responses. And I have tried to get tickets, Im not B.S. ing.

If ya really wanted to go. You didn't try hard enough.. Gave up after #2 I guess?

Guessing you wern't going then cause you would already be there for #3?

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    If ya really wanted to go. You didn't try hard enough.. Gave up after #2 I guess?

Guessing you wern't going then cause you would already be there for #3?

Careful, this is the guy that has pulled his gun on 7 people, and doesn't need training, except on his own... :n00b:

jason conley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    WEST SIDE OF INDY
    Vupd sorry for outburst. Roadie learn self restraint, that is what it takes to not kill, I am not proud of the fact I have been in that situation, half could have been avoided if I just kept my mouth shut and left, but I am proud that out of those seven times I was able to defend myself and not kill someone's brother, father, or son. As far as training goes, I train everyday, and have been trained by military and law enforcement officers. I was joking with vupd and I realize it was not funny, sorry.

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    How does 75 - 5' shooting spots sound?

Think that will be enough for everyone that wants to shoot to feel like they got $20 bucks worth out of a 7.5hr day?

That also doesn't count the suprise in the two new pistol bays West of the club house.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    I heard whispers that Knights Armament will be attending this but haven't seen any confirmation of that. Is this true? Or was I misinformed?

BTW, my source is pretty reliable and he is definitely in the know. I'm just think that he may have been confused on which suppressor shoot I was referring to when I talked to him since I haven't seen anything mentioned here or on the website.

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Sorry, I have been out of town. Nick is correct, I have not heard from KAC about any involvement. To be honest they were not invited although they would be free to come if they wanted.

Several companies that were invited didn't take the time to respond in any way to the invitation.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Sorry, I have been out of town. Nick is correct, I have not heard from KAC about any involvement. To be honest they were not invited although they would be free to come if they wanted.

Several companies that were invited didn't take the time to respond in any way to the invitation.
    Well, I guess he was either confused/mistaken, or they plan to make a surprise visit. :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom