• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    SPF - Ward says he is looking for a car for his 16 year old grandson.

Going on INGO because I’m not messing with FaceBook idiots!

Looking for a winter beater or a car for your high school kid? Do I have a deal for you. This is my son’s car and he went to college this year. So the car has been sitting. Cars aren’t supposed to just sit and the alternator has gone out. If someone can use an old car give me jingle. It runs fine.

1) I have a tester and you are welcome to plug in and run diagnostics.
    2) it needs an alternator. There is local auto electric shop that can replace. I don’t know what it will cost.
    3) rear shocks are bouncy and wiggly.
    4) it did get hit in the rear passenger side door. So it has a big dent, plus it popped the bag on that side. So airbag and TPMS lights are on.
    5) plan on a $20 can of freon to charge the air conditioner next spring. Otherwise it had auto climate control that works good.
    6) 192k miles (from memory).
    7) fully loaded with back up camera and Bose stereo. That all works great. My kid could care less about a dent but his tunes were non-negotiable.
    8) tires are in fantastic shape. Good rubber all around.
    9) interior is in good shape.

Overall a nice beater car that you can afford to insure.

$1400 = Price is equal to 1 semester of housing in the cheap dorm at Purdue. Any less then that and I will fix it and haul it to campus next summer.

Car comes as is. If you want to arrange local repair we can do that or we can drive it up on your trailer.

50FBE6DB-CF81-4B72-8ECD-E7E2A326B995.jpeg C03342C8-98AC-4D45-9506-72C7802E9267.jpeg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom