typo31

Plinker
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Aug 26, 2012
    Whiteland
    Traded

I have been surprised at how much fun this thing is. Much larger than the smaller 50cc and 150cc Chinese scooters. Easy to ride - just turn the throttle and go. No gears to shift. I weigh 300 pounds and this thing will do 75 mph with me on it on flat ground. Getting up to traffic speed is quick and easy. 69-72 mpg is what I have been averaging. Currently has 18,500 miles on it. I ride it to work most days. Rode it down to Columbus, IN a couple times. Have taken it on 40+ mile jaunts. Never had any issues. The HUGE trunk locks and is water tight (torrential downpour tight). I have gone to the grocery store and filled a hand carry basket to the top and still had more room in the trunk.

Just changed oil. Fresh air filter and spark plug within the last 100 miles. Starts every time and rides great. Not the prettiest thing in the world, but in decent shape for being 26 years old. She does have a few bumps and bruises. It will drip a drop of oil now and again. Never enough to have to check it and/or top off between changes. The turn signal switch is a little finicky sometimes. Just have to hit it a few times before the signal starts flashing. I have a new switch that came with it, but I have never found it to be enough of an issue to swap it out. Switch will go with it. Tires are in fair condition. Plenty good enough to last awhile. The parking brake does not work, but it has a center stand so really no need for it. Overall a fun, economical commute vehicle. Clean title in my name.

Located in Whiteland, IN.
    $1300 OBO
    Open to trades firearms or otherwise...

Last edited:

typo31

Plinker
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Aug 26, 2012
    Whiteland
    Price is "OBO" and open to trades - firearms or otherwise as long as it interests me and the value is there.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom