WTS/WTT: 18" Player 907 Rims - Black w/ Chrome Lip - 5x114 bolt - 225-40-18 tires

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • xamsx

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    NW
    Player 907 18 inch rims, black w/ chrome lip - 5x114 bolt pattern.

Nankang Ultra Sport NS-II tires - 225-40-18.

These came off my '03 Mitsubishi Galant. I've only had them for about 3 years total and have had them on my car for one year total (off during winter months and just too lazy to put them on one summer and did a lot of traveling on the expressway another summer, so decided not to put them on that season). Both the rims and tires are in awesome condition, minus a couple minor cosmetic blemishes (I'll specify those to whoever is interested in these via PM). Tires still have A LOT of tread left. Come with Gorilla Nuts locking lug nuts for all 4 tires, key included (16 regular nuts, 4 locking).
    I've included a few pictures of them mounted on my car.
    More pictures availible, if interested.

If you're not sure if these will fit your car, just ask me, I may be able to tell you..

DSC00182.jpg

DSC00183.jpg

DSC00190.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

9.jpg

7.jpg

11.jpg

I consider $600 a fair price with these being in the condition they're in, how long I actually used them, and factoring in that I paid $1300 for these w/ tires 3-4 years ago. Frankly, I'm tired of seeing them sit in my garage and would like to get rid of them ASAP for a gun or some extra spending money..

With that said, cash price, I'll take $600 OBO for these.
    Main trade interests would be: Glock 26, Kahr MK9 (+ cash on my part), possibly a PM9 (+ cash on my part), or CW9 + cash, Walther PPS 9mm, a nice 'tactical' HD shotgun (Rem 870, Mossberg, etc.)..
    I'm also open to other trade offers - Just don't be offended if I decline!

I'm in Schererville. Willing to travel half-way, if you are.

Thanks!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom