• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    I like how they just had to squeeze in the comment by the one sheriff that he would have denied some of those permits if he still had discretion.

OH NOES!! People with "criminal records" [which could be something as silly as an open container] are getting guns. Run for your lives!

RMOR

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Anderson
    I like how they just had to squeeze in the comment by the one sheriff that he would have denied some of those permits if he still had discretion.

Yea that was one of the comments that stood out to me. I'm sure it burns him up that he's had to relinquish his [STRIKE]discretion[/STRIKE] control.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    How about the handgun instructor from the place that taught all the previously required classes...

“I was in favor of the ‘shall issue’ law, but I am not at all in favor of giving a permit to anyone who steps up and wants one,” Godlove said.

Well yeah... :rolleyes: that sort of liberty might cut into your monopolized job security.

new_guy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011

OH NOES!! People with "criminal records" [which could be something as silly as an open container] are getting guns. Run for your lives!

I got denied my LTCH until I turned 23 because of something stupid when I was a minor

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    How about the handgun instructor from the place that taught all the previously required classes...

Well yeah... :rolleyes: that sort of liberty might cut into your monopolized job security.

Those last couple paragraphs sorta made me smile...I guess they had to put that part in there for fairness and balance.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The comments, as usual, are entertaining!

You're right. Take this one for example:

And Charlie Noble, you can’t be serious when you suggest that the citizenry should not have access to records that reveal who has a concealed gun permit. The public has every right to know who is carrying a gun about in public.

Sounds like Ann's advocating for OC...

Top Bottom