• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    I had the chance to speak with Dan from the 1500 today and he wanted to make sure I let INGOers knows that if there is a line it will run into the -Blue Ribbon Pavillion- so that those who want to get into the show don't need to stand outside in the cold.

The 1500 realizes it's not nice waiting in line in bad weather for an hour plus like last show. I don't think the crowds will be as insane this time but the 1500 has done something about it so if you have to wait it will be more comfortable.

Pass the word along! :ingo:
    So why don't you tell Dan to get his act together and open up more ticket sellers and get the line moving faster. But nooooooo, he only has what 3 or 4 ticket sellers inside to handle sales?

Curtis

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 11, 2012
    Just got back from the show. The crowd really was not too bad. Got lucky and parked i by a couple of rows in front of the building. Wow ammo prices have jumped. I had recently joined Atlanta conservation club and wanted some ammo and a stand. I was also thinking that I might want one of the newer smaller concealed carry 9mm. Well after paying for the ammo I decided to wait. Hope everyone that goes has a good time!

bobertathan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2013
    United States
    Yea the whole ammo scare of 2012/2013 is gone but ammo prices from what I am being told from local gun shops will not be going down and any shortages in store are the result of the flee market booths that buy them all up and double the price when it hits their booths.

dontcha

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2013
    United States
    Man, I won't stand in line for 10 minutes to do much of anything. It better be the second coming of Jeff Cooper. then I MIGHT stand there for 20 minutes, on a really slow day.

anthonydykes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2016
    indianapolis
    I used to love going to the 1500, but anymore, I try to stay as far away from there as possible. The sheer amount of people that show up, and the headaches involved just aren't worth it anymore to me. Most of the time you cant even turn around. I'd much rather go to a C.I.G. show. Besides, I spend too much at the 1500's anyways. lol

pack-indy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Shoshone NF
    I used to love going to the 1500, but anymore, I try to stay as far away from there as possible. The sheer amount of people that show up, and the headaches involved just aren't worth it anymore to me. Most of the time you cant even turn around. I'd much rather go to a C.I.G. show. Besides, I spend too much at the 1500's anyways. lol

Holy thread revival batman! And yes, I tend to agree.

Top Bottom