• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • arctic427

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    Indy
    Ok guys u know some of when u read this will throw a fit but what can I say I got a smoking deal on it . What I need to know is if there is a someone in the indy area who can cut and install a ramped barrel on my delta elite ..

Hogwylde

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    Moved to Tucson, AZ
    https://local.yahoo.com/details;_yl...Q3M18x?id=38904689&stx=gunsmith&csz=Tipton+IN << Saltzman Gun Works Incorporated, Tipton,IN

This guy did a GREAT job cutting the frame and putting a ramped 40 barrel in my Delta Elite high cap conversion. The original gun would never feed rounds reliably. When I switched the slide and all the parts over to the high cap frame, the problems followed over too. I decided to switch to 40 because of ammo availability and ammo cost. This gun now goes bang EVERY time I pull the trigger and I use it for 3-gun competition.

Where did you find a ramped 10mm barrel??

arctic427

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    Indy
    Barsto, Wilson , Nowlin , nighthawk, Clark still had a few , fusion, when it comes to 10mm that is pretty much the standard you can find a regular one also but since I cracked the frame on my last one I had I'm not going that route again.

Top Bottom