• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FFJakeT

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    So if ordered by tonight and they are backordered.... we will just get them when we get them?? And charged when shipped?

sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    100   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good
    So if ordered by tonight and they are backordered.... we will just get them when we get them?? And charged when shipped?

I ordered some along with 20rd 308 PMags. They definitely charged(authorized) my card immediately. Even though it isn't charged, the authorization still shows up in your account holding those funds.

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    DSG is in Texas if anyone was wondering. Which means you have about 45 minutes left on this sale. 10/per was a good price before everyone went full retard. Therefore, I went ahead and ordered some more as you can never have too many.

lon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 10, 2008
    Top, Dead Center
    DSG is in Texas if anyone was wondering. Which means you have about 45 minutes left on this sale. 10/per was a good price before everyone went full retard. Therefore, I went ahead and ordered some more as you can never have too many.

FWIW...6:55AM EST and the link still works.

marsell

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    Just placed order. Still working. Thanks guys. Hopefully they show up.

DSG is reputable and there ISN'T A BAN. Magpul is in production and these backorders will be filled. All these fools buying pmags for $60 will regret that as much as all the doom and gloomers that jumped into silver at $55 an ounce

Top Bottom