• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eatdessertfirst

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    All,
    I'm looking for a walnut stock for my 10/22. I've got a hardwood one which is O.K., but nothing beats walnut. I've looked on Ruger's web site but it doesn't look like they make them anymore. Any clues as to where to get a new one?

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    155   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    What type

Are you wanted a factory stock to fit the factory barrel or what? I buy a lot of the factory stocks through Ebay. Gotta watch them close because some will go very high priced.

You can get a DSP stock that is still current production in Walnut. It will fit the standard barrel.

top hat 45

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    northern shelby co.
    i've got 3 of them .where do you live? i dont need any of them. one is old style with wraparound the top butt plate, one is an old style with the barrel band and one is no barrel band style....daryll

chuddly

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    Eminence, IN
    i've got 3 of them .where do you live? i dont need any of them. one is old style with wraparound the top butt plate, one is an old style with the barrel band and one is no barrel band style....daryll

Rep inbound for helping out a fellow shooter ...I have nothing to do with this at all but its people like top hat who make us (shooters) look better not worse (like the media).

eatdessertfirst

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Top hat:
    I am indebted to you. The 2nd one with the barrel band would be my choice. I live in Cedar Lake and would be happy to come pick it up OR pay for shipping. Don't know quite how to contact you tho.
    Ray

Top Bottom