+1 to Patriot's Grill (formerly Patriot's Table)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    Tonight the family decided to take SockMonkey out for dinner for her birthday. We chose a new-to-us restaurant in Greenwood called Patriot's Grill & Creamery. We saw some mixed reviews about the place online, but wanted to find out for ourselves if it was worth it or not.

I can say that the food was excellent, the service was outstanding, and the decor is just our type of place, full of patriotic and western themes. The owner came out and talked to our table as we were finishing and told us that after a year of people thinking that Patriot's Table was a furniture shop, they just recently changed their name and put the new sign up two days ago.

As we were leaving, so was the owner. I thanked him and shook his hand. Then I asked him if he was opposed to having gun carriers in his restaurant. He assured me that Patriot's Grill was absolutely for patriots, and gun owners and carriers were indeed welcome. He stated that he carries a Glock .45.

I told him that 20,000 of my friends would be hearing from me this evening. If you're interested in going, it's in a shopping center at County Line and Madison in Greenwood (behind the Speedway gas station).

I would have OC'd except for the fact that I was with family that I'm not sure if they know I carry. There's no reason to scare the grandmother when the wife asks nicely.

I recommend Patriot's Grill for the next eat 'n greet.

Patriot's Grill (Table)

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Tonight the family decided to take SockMonkey out for dinner for her birthday. We chose a new-to-us restaurant in Greenwood called Patriot's Grill & Creamery. We saw some mixed reviews about the place online, but wanted to find out for ourselves if it was worth it or not.

I can say that the food was excellent, the service was outstanding, and the decor is just our type of place, full of patriotic and western themes. The owner came out and talked to our table as we were finishing and told us that after a year of people thinking that Patriot's Table was a furniture shop, they just recently changed their name and put the new sign up two days ago.

As we were leaving, so was the owner. I thanked him and shook his hand. Then I asked him if he was opposed to having gun carriers in his restaurant. He assured me that Patriot's Grill was absolutely for patriots, and gun owners and carriers were indeed welcome. He stated that he carries a Glock .45.

I told him that 20,000 of my friends would be hearing from me this evening. If you're interested in going, it's in a shopping center at County Line and Madison in Greenwood (behind the Speedway gas station).

I would have OC'd except for the fact that I was with family that I'm not sure if they know I carry. There's no reason to scare the grandmother when the wife asks nicely.

I recommend Patriot's Grill for the next eat 'n greet.

Patriot's Grill (Table)

Sounds like a cool place, but the song that restarts on every page of their website has to go... I realize the point of the song, but just bad web design ;)

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    The one of the magaers there used to be in charge of the ASP in camp atterbury. If you wanna know about any kind of military munition talk to that guy!

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    I've heard good things about the food, but after a close friend worked there for several months, I won't patronize them based on the way employees are treated, and the manner in which the establishment is managed.

Top Bottom