• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Way up North
    I picked up a valkyrie second hand here on ingo. It came with the glock rail insert however the P/O was unable to locate the picatinny rail insert.
    I contacted Olight customer service on their website stating that the rail insert had been lost and I would like to order a new one if possible.
    I was able to message a live person who asked for my Info and said that they would follow up on it.
    Admittedly I was a bit confused at the end of the conversation and assumed I would never get the part or maybe if I was lucky they would email me at some point. I have not had good luck with this type of thing in the past.
    I ordered some small pistol parts from Taurus maybe 10 years ago, they charged me for them and I am still waiting. BTW screw Taurus!
    Anyway, yesterday (maybe a week later) I received the part in the mail free of charge!!
    I only purchased it because it was a deal and I had something to stick it on, however this type of service does make me a potential customer in the future.

Attachments

• 20220403_190056.jpg
      20220403_190056.jpg
      178.3 KB · Views: 3
    Top Bottom