• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • raiven

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    i wonder if there is any connection between this any the flu out break from mexico?

1 dead, 5 hurt in Calif. taco truck shooting teens among the victims as gunman opens fire near Los Angeles airport

APTRANS.gif
    updated 5:39 a.m. CT, Thurs., April 30, 2009 One man has been killed and five others wounded in a shooting next to a taco truck, authorities said.

Sheriff's Deputy Byron Ward said Thursday morning that the five surviving victims — two men, two teenage boys and one woman — were at local hospitals with injuries ranging from minor to serious.

Ward said no arrests have been made and deputies are looking for one male suspect who opened fire Wednesday night.

The victims were standing next to the taco truck in Lennox, an unincorporated area near Los Angeles International Airport.

1 dead, 5 hurt in Calif. taco truck shooting - Crime & courts- msnbc.com

Biggdogg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2009
    Indianapolis/Greenwood
    i wonder if there is any connection between this any the flu out break from mexico?

1 dead, 5 hurt in Calif. taco truck shooting teens among the victims as gunman opens fire near Los Angeles airport

APTRANS.gif
    updated 5:39 a.m. CT, Thurs., April 30, 2009 One man has been killed and five others wounded in a shooting next to a taco truck, authorities said.

Sheriff's Deputy Byron Ward said Thursday morning that the five surviving victims — two men, two teenage boys and one woman — were at local hospitals with injuries ranging from minor to serious.

Ward said no arrests have been made and deputies are looking for one male suspect who opened fire Wednesday night.

The victims were standing next to the taco truck in Lennox, an unincorporated area near Los Angeles International Airport.

1 dead, 5 hurt in Calif. taco truck shooting - Crime & courts- msnbc.com

I said I wanted a SOFT taco!!!!! :xmad: :ar15: :tantrum:

Top Bottom