• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Protest

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2010
    SW Michigan
    I just went to Burger King to buy a Ruger LCR-357 with a side of ammo and they wouldn't sell it to me. I even showed them my IMCPL Library Card (government issued mind you) but got nowhere.

-1 for BK

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    threadildos.jpg

ak keep the second

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I showed my friend this thread they didnt understand, must have been brainwashed by buger king commercials. I got stung by a bee today i blame burger king for that as well.

-2 for burger king

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    I have a contribution! I went to McD's today for lunch it was ok, my drink did not last thru my whole meal!
    61f73bce.jpg

So I have to give a big -1 BURGER KING

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I drove 1/2 mile to McDonalds to get one of their $1.00 Cokes because you can get any size for $1.00, and then I preceded to Burger King to get myself a Whopper. When I tried to refill my Coke at Burger King, the manager jumped all over me saying I had to buy a drink at Burger King and not use a McDonalds cup to get soda from their fountain.

This is total discrimination.

Just because I had a styrofoam cup, and they use plastic, they say I cannot get a drink there. I drove a mile one-way to get that Coke, and another 1/2 mile to get Whopper, but I'll be damned if I am going to buy a sandwich at a place that says i can drink a Coke out of whatever cup I choose.

What a stupid policy. What are they going to say next, that I cannot get a Whopper with cheese on days that end in Y?

A big ol huge gigantic -1 for Burger King. I will be taking my business to Rallys instead.

-------------------

DISCLAIMER: This whole thread is a mockery of THIS THREAD.

T-SHIRT GROUP BUY LINK IS HERE

:coffee:

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I'm on call this weekend.
    Yesterday I was called into work to clean a sewer.
    The sewer was broke underground. My cable caught on the broken pipe and wrapped up my hand.
    I got my hand out of the 5/8 cable of death and soon after the cable broke and slung the poop of a stranger onto the the side of my head.
    Guess what was sitting on the kitchen table? A effen' Burger King cup.
    -1 Burger King. I hope you fall off a cliff.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Went to Tennessee this weekend and drank many Yuengling beers, only to find out I cannot get it here.

If we had a few less Burger Kings and more Yuengling, we'd all be better off.

-1 Burger King

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    If you need some more Yuengling, my sister is in PA for a few days on vacation and can bring you back some.

-1 Booger king

Last edited:

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Went to Tennessee this weekend and drank many Yuengling beers, only to find out I cannot get it here.

If we had a few less Burger Kings and more Yuengling, we'd all be better off.

-1 Burger King

OMG, I know, right?! It was personally recommended to me by a friend who doesn't even like beer! The next weekend (which was a couple weekends ago), I saw it was on the menu at Terre Haute's Ruby Tuesday and was elated. But, unfortunately, it isn't actually served at the RT's in Indiana! :xmad:

So I'm waiting until I can visit my brother who now lives out in PA before I can try Yuengling.

-1 Burger King

Top Bottom