Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Bastard.

-1 Burger King

They are for you, jackhole.

-1 Burger King.

If you quote my words I will have to resort to reporting you to a mod and calling fargo to sue you.

My disclaimer is clearly stating that these words are mine and you can not quote them.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute

-1 Burger King.

If you quote my words I will have to resort to reporting you to a mod and calling fargo to sue you.

My disclaimer is clearly stating that these words are mine and you can not quote them.

Dang. I quoted your post just to be a jerk. Now you'll have to sue me.

-1 Burger King

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Dang. I quoted your post just to be a jerk. Now you'll have to sue me.

-1 Burger King
    -1 burger king, now I'm ready to move on to the future court documents.

You are so screwed. I'm coUnting my change to get enough for the filing fee as I post this.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    -1 burger king, now I'm ready to move on to the future court documents.

You are so screwed. I'm coUnting my change to get enough for the filing fee as I post this.

I'm looking forward to unduly burdensome discovery requests, intrusive depositions and voluminous pleadings that are sure to be part of my defense.

-1 Burger King!

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Can't get the last shirt sold for the group buy.
    Too many members spending their money at BK.

-1 Burger King

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Can't get the last shirt sold for the group buy.
    Too many members spending their money at BK.

-1 Burger King
    You should really give the last one to me. That will keep me from posting those pics where you and the King were walking through the park holding hands.
    -1 Burger King.

silkpoet

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 6, 2010
    SW Indiana
    I always wondered why they look at me funny when I bring my White Castle 5gal bucket in to fill with Diet Coke. I mean I got a Whopper Junior... a month or two ago. They can be so unreasonable. It is not like they paid for that soda fountain out of their own pocket.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009

-1 Burger King.

oops...how did I miss that previous post? :dunno:

Hey, have I ever told you how awesome you...errr...your sister is?

-1 Burger King

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    True story,

I went to the Burger King drive through around 2am while on my lunch break @ work. I ordered a sandwich, and the girl on the drive-thru speaker says "Do you want bacon on that?". As I felt joy sweep through my body at the thought of bacon being added to my meal, I noticed the girl was laughing at me, while smoking in front of the restaurant with the rest of her booger crew. I then realized they had noticed I was in my security uniform. I hung out the side of my jeep and said "EAT :poop: BURGER B!TCH!", and proceeded down to the weenie wagon on Kirkwood.

-1 to the Burger King and his evil burger minions.

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    Burger king just won't let this thread die! This is what I had in my lunch bag when I got back to work. I only get 30 min. so going back is not an option, it's 10 min. away! They made me pull forward and wait, to get this! WTH!! a huge -1 burger king! And I already sent corporate a e-mail, not that it will matter. So I will just spread the word some more. Don't go to any bk especially the one at Rockville and girlschool.
    265c4af9.jpg

3d0ad91b.jpg

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Burger king just won't let this thread die! This is what I had in my lunch bag when I got back to work. I only get 30 min. so going back is not an option, it's 10 min. away! They made me pull forward and wait, to get this! WTH!! a huge -1 burger king! And I already sent corporate a e-mail, not that it will matter. So I will just spread the word some more. Don't go to any bk especially the one at Rockville and girlschool.
    265c4af9.jpg

3d0ad91b.jpg

Under cooked pork?? nice.

I made the mistake of going through the BK drive thru yesterday. I can understand a sandwich being a little haphazardly thrown together when they are busy, but when I am the only person in drive thru, and there is only 1 or 2 customers inside, how hard is it to not make my sandwich look like it was thrown together by a dyslexic monkey??

-1 BK

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    I had a big order, so I understand having to pull forward. But why can't I have all of it done right. I didn't mention they didn't give me one of my chicken sandwiches, I had to turn around and go back to get it. I'll never go back, and I think I need me one of those t-shirts too!

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    I melted down about a year's worth of scrap lead yesterday. I got four one pound ingots and two half pound ingots out of the run. The sides were a little ripply so I don't think I had my mould hot enough.

-1 Burger King!

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    I melted down about a year's worth of scrap lead yesterday. I got four one pound ingots and two half pound ingots out of the run. The sides were a little ripply so I don't think I had my mould hot enough.

-1 Burger King!

Ya I know this is supposed to be a funny thread. But man I'm HUNGY!! FNS went way late last night, got home late, up way to early. So a BIG FAT -1BURGER KING!!

I wish I could get a shirt. Hey 360 if anybody drops out, I'm in! Let me know what I owe you.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom