• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I said “I’d take it” to an item just hours after it was posted late at night last week and several days later got an “Item is sold” response. Of course I can’t say what happened but it seems odd to me that an item would be sold in the short span of time between posting and me saying I’d take it. People are free to do business with whomever they want but sometimes it’s very frustrating.
    Another issue seems to be the fact that more people just seem to be buying their way into the Classifieds and not doing anything else. I’ve noticed one recent new Site Supporter post numerous items for sale. I don’t post as much as a lot of you do but I try to contribute when I can.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I said “I’d take it” to an item just hours after it was posted late at night last week and several days later got an “Item is sold” response. Of course I can’t say what happened but it seems odd to me that an item would be sold in the short span of time between posting and me saying I’d take it. People are free to do business with whomever they want but sometimes it’s very frustrating.
    Another issue seems to be the fact that more people just seem to be buying their way into the Classifieds and not doing anything else. I’ve noticed one recent new Site Supporter post numerous items for sale. I don’t post as much as a lot of you do but I try to contribute when I can.
    And that contribution is what makes this place what it is and not armscheat

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Lets get this straight. Fenway drives the Bugatti. But he kept it. It didnt go to TK with the board.

TK drives a Bentley. And since its TX, its the lifted off road model. :):

Bentley-Continental-GT-Off-Road-Auction-3.jpg

PSOD

Probably on the toilet
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 24, 2023
    Owen/Clay county
    Recently had an Sig P229 listed for sale and Aroberts9570 said he wanted to buy it. Planned to meet up and was always busy and eventually no communications. Not the normal INGO member…. One of the few time wasters on INGO and then had the nerve to leave me bad feedback…. Takes all kinds I guess but I’d avoid him!!
    wow, thats infuriating. the audacity to leave bad feedback is the icing on the cake, hopefully mods or someone can do something about that bad review, keep us updated on the situation.

Top Bottom