• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Jediah, I've noticed the 38 spcl stuff is higher than ... well you know what I mean... got very little loaded up, but got a new marlin in 357 mag I'd like to get on target... soooo. Also can still bring the DW 357 Maximum, and someone can put 38 spcl's through it which would be very tame... Got a Ruger Single six I could bring also for 22LR or 22magnums if you prefer... I don't think the little Ruger Charger 1022 pistol is legal over in Illinois, so a perfect intro for your lady's from Illinois... maybe they will move across the thin red line too Free Indiana land... Let me know if anything of the above interest you...

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    @Ghost of Winter will be bring a bulk pack of .22 with me could you bring one of your .22 handguns please. I have two new female shooters (co-workers) that have been wanting to shoot for a while now. They both live in Communist IL and have never had an opportunity to shoot.

I'll be bringing the following:

.22 Berretta Neos
    .22 Walther P-22
    9mm XD9 Service (4")
    .40 XD40 Service (4")
    .22 Ruger 10/22
    .223 AR-15
    9mm Hipoint 995 Carbine

And the .22s all eat Bulk .22 ammo no problem.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @GhostOfWinter
    Thanks for the .22 autos you are going to bring.

@Gunbunnies
    :postpics: :laugh:Actually if you don't mind bringing the Ruger Single Six that would be great. I'm not personally interested in firing .22LR from a revolver but it would be a great beginner gun for the 2 girls I'm bring to show them how a revolver vs an auto works. The DW 357 looks "too big" for me in terms of what I'm looking for in a pocket revolver as a backup to my 1911.

Z-Glock23

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2010
    Highland,IN
    Put me and EvilKidsMeal down as Attendee's! We both got off work and we'll be there! This is the equip we will be bringing.
    -Two Glock23's .40S&W
    -Marlin .22 lever action
    -Mossberg 500 tactical
    -Browning Citori
    -Beretta semi-auto 12ga.
    -Mossberg Silver Reserve 12ga O/U
    -S&W M&P 9mm
    -Possibly S&W 642 .38
    -Trap thrower and clay targets

Todd Levesque

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Indy, North
    This would be my first outing with INGO, and am looking forward to meeting more gun nuts like myself! Need to see how far this is, but teanatively coming. Just me, unless I can russell up some more nuts. Will bring AR-15 w heavy barrel, 700 rem, and couple 9 mm, Ruger, and a Taurus.

Deet

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    NWI
    Sounds good to me, I'll bring a Kahr CW9, and a couple of 22's (Marlin 60 and a Phoenix arms HP22). I also have some 12ga rounds (OO buck and 7 1/2) I will donate to whoever wants them, since I no longer have a shotgun. I also have a Taurus Model 905 in 9mm 2" that was shot 20 times that I am looking to trade for a used 9mm Sigma or Ruger or any semi auto that I can use as a range gun. If it is against the rules to post the above please let me know and I will delete my trade interests.

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    @groovatron and gunbunnies can your SP101s handle .38 Special +P or just .38 Special?
    Thanks.

well, since I last posted, sp101 was sold for a Hornady LNL.....I do have a GP100 I'll bring.......not a pocket gun, but a blast to shoot. Also, Cabelas has boxes of .38 spl MFS FMJ for $14.00.

Does anyone have a revolver without too much of a kick? I've never really liked revolvers, but I feel like I need to consider all of my firearm options - I don't want to discriminate. :D

GP100 with .38spl is fairly manageable

Jediah... my SP101 has been known to fire full house 357 magnums before, it will handle any 38's you got.... Your free to shoot whatever proper 38 scl or 357 magnum type ammo you got through it... I might dig out the DW 8 inch 357 Maximum for you to try out also if you like boom...

I would love to shoot that Wesson:rockwoot:

So it's official, I will be attending. I think I may be solo. I will bring everything on my previous list minus the sp101 and plus the gp100

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Groovatron, I don't have much Maximum loaded up, but I'll throw what I got in the bag with the DW and your welcome to take it for a spin...

I'm gonna have to pick some of that 38 spcl up to try out the new lever, hope Cabelas has some in stock still...

Otherwise I should have a 223, 22 or 2, some 9mm's... both carbine and pistols, a 308, and the little SP101 of course... Oh, and since someone's bringing 12 G. to be shot, maybe one or two of those... Can't bring too much as I will be stopping sunday after a weekend of shooting images/footage for a client nearby...

Look fwd to meeting up with you guys/girls again...

Jediah, I got to be pickier about the pics, got yelled at about posting them, so maybe I'll just bring some posters with to the shoot :-)

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I'm gonna have to pick some of that 38 spcl up to try out the new lever, hope Cabelas has some in stock still...
    Went Sat and Cabela's had plenty of ammo and loads of .38 special.
    I picked up a box of .38 Special +P JHP 125gr for 18.99. Did not see any 16.99 ammo but they had other 18.99, 19.99, 20.99 and even a 26.99 (some JHP gold tip or something like that! crAZY!!!) Figure if I do get an SP101 it will be carring 38 Special +P JHP 125gr so might as well try that out.

Jediah, I got to be pickier about the pics, got yelled at about posting them, so maybe I'll just bring some posters with to the shoot :-)

:postpics:
    Off course if you do that you will be in trouble. :p:rolleyes:

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Jediah, I'll bring some 357 mag (14grs A#9 under a 125gr JHP home made loads) for you to try out of the little hand cannon... Thier accurate out to 50 yards without much problem... Oh, and I'll bring a small lot of posters I have made up if anyone wants to help put the Gunbunnies models through college :-)

If your interested, we shot this promo-instructional video staring 2 of the Gunbunnies models and Gunsmith Eric Gutridge a while back... hopefully this won't get pulled, if it's a problem then please just edit the link out mod...

YouTube - TheGunbunnies's Channel

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    @gunbunnies......Nice......I'll buy a poster.....it would look sweet on the wall next to my reloading table.:D

@jediagh.....The cheap MFS boxes of .38spl are right next to the 7.62 varieties across from the handgun ammo shelves. Sounds like you got a good deal on the JHP's though. A few months back, .38spl was impossible to find.

I'm looking forward to the shoot.....i hope that the weather cooperates:rockwoot::ar15:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom