• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • awames76

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2016
    kendallville
    i was waiting on my son to get off work and i was thinking they were lost. they were coming from every way. went by on sr 3 and i think every officer in the county was there. there was 3 ambulances just off 3 waiting

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Getting real tired of these sicko assholes going around blasting away at people. I mean, sure the main reason I have firearms is to be able to defend myself from evil bastards like this, but it's looking more likely every day that I'm gonna actually have to here one day soon.
    I was hoping that when I got retired from the army I'd never have to shoot another person again. Guess I'll have to settle for never getting blown up again.

Hope they don't start that crap... over here. This place is turning into a 3rd world craphole.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I hate that. Glad he can't hurt more innocent people and I'm sure everyone on scene didn't want it to end that way either, but I still hate when lives are lost
    Sorry, I don't. One less that we as tax payers have to pay and feed for life if the prosecutor doesn't catch and release. Innocents? Yeah. Police? Yep. Those are sad and preventable. Scum that causes the harm? Nope. **** off you worthless piles of **** we don't need animals running around. (meant to the shooter not the quoted poster)

ShimmeringTrees

Amish Jack Wagon
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2023
    Indiana
    Just want to point out, it took 12 hours to end it. It is more than apparent that law enforcement needs to get off speeding ticket duty, go back to the drawing board and train. For the children, everyone needs to pray for their well being. I'm so sick of children across the globe being tormented, sacrificed, bruised and battered. I'm going to bring this closer to home, I live 1 mile up the road and had to listen to a war zone essentially in my back yard. The garbage that was typically found in California is now in my community and home. How can a parent protect a fragile mind when the world around you chooses to serve Satan. For all parents, including myself, discipline them, guard them, protect them, raise them in the likeness that God has ordained.

bashMOH

Hawaiian Pizza
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Daviess county
    Sorry, I don't. One less that we as tax payers have to pay and feed for life if the prosecutor doesn't catch and release. Innocents? Yeah. Police? Yep. Those are sad and preventable. Scum that causes the harm? Nope. **** off you worthless piles of **** we don't need animals running around. (meant to the shooter not the quoted poster)
    Don't get me wrong, I'm all for capital punishment for those that take (or are attempting to take) innocent life. I will celebrate justice served, but I don't take joy in the fact that justice had to be served. I would have much rather he wake up that day and decide to turn his life around rather than attempt to take innocent life.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Just want to point out, it took 12 hours to end it. It is more than apparent that law enforcement needs to get off speeding ticket duty, go back to the drawing board and train. For the children, everyone needs to pray for their well being. I'm so sick of children across the globe being tormented, sacrificed, bruised and battered. I'm going to bring this closer to home, I live 1 mile up the road and had to listen to a war zone essentially in my back yard. The garbage that was typically found in California is now in my community and home. How can a parent protect a fragile mind when the world around you chooses to serve Satan. For all parents, including myself, discipline them, guard them, protect them, raise them in the likeness that God has ordained.
    So honest question. How do you think they should have handled it to end it quicker? How do they end it within, say an hour? 2 hours? Maybe 3? How long is too long?

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm all for capital punishment for those that take (or are attempting to take) innocent life. I will celebrate justice served, but I don't take joy in the fact that justice had to be served. I would have much rather he wake up that day and decide to turn his life around rather than attempt to take innocent life.
    I mean I wish for winning lotto tickets and unicorns but reality is these animals exist and need put down. I feel sorry for the people that have to do it, not that it had to be done.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    I mean I wish for winning lotto tickets and unicorns but reality is these animals exist and need put down. I feel sorry for the people that have to do it, not that it had to be done.
    I feel sorry for both, but much more so for those who have to respond.
    In the end though, evil put down is a happy ending (to a sad story) in my book.

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    Boy they sure messed up that apartment building!

Huge holes in two sides of the building (like the scene from S.W.A.T.) and a bunch of shingles blasted off with the hose.
    Kendallville-standoff.jpeg

And the interior is just as bad...
    I'm sure the landlord didn't have a security deposit to cover that kinda damage. Yikes!

Top Bottom