• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Anytime I read about a Democratic proposal with the word "Fairness" in it I know for a fact that the average American is going to be screwed and the Federal Government is going to make a profit.
    IMO.
    Democrat backed law such as this, designed to circumvent the SCOTUS, are just more indications that the Dems are trying to eliminate States Rights and turn this Nation into one, single, large, State, administered from Washington DC. :noway:

Democrats Turn to Online Sales Tax for New Revenues Following Debt Battle - FoxNews.com

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Anytime I read about a Democratic proposal with the word "Fairness" in it I know for a fact that the average American is going to be screwed and the Federal Government is going to make a profit.
    IMO.
    Democrat backed law such as this, designed to circumvent the SCOTUS, are just more indications that the Dems are trying to eliminate States Rights and turn this Nation into one, single, large, State, administered from Washington DC. :noway:

Democrats Turn to Online Sales Tax for New Revenues Following Debt Battle - FoxNews.com

TAXATION IS THEFT.

Simplest three words to remember when dealing with the federal government.

The new super congress and all the idiot republicans and democrats who support this tripe can go pound sand.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    "Durbin notes that states are expected to lose up to $24 billion in uncollected state and local taxes this year on internet and catalog sales."

^This is a real gem. The slimy Little Dick Durbin thinks that money belongs to the Government, not you. He frames the argument by implying that the states are being cheated out of this tax revenue. Hey Dick, it wasn't your money to being with. Furthermore, because the states are falling short in tax revenue, therefore we need a new FEDERAL tax.

I thought Democrats were out to help the "little guy." They only wanna raise taxes on those selfish millionaires and billionaires, they would never support a sales tax or excise tax that costs the "little guy" more would they?

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    "Durbin notes that states are expected to lose up to $24 billion in uncollected state and local taxes this year on internet and catalog sales."

^This is a real gem. The slimy Little Dick Durbin thinks that money belongs to the Government, not you. He frames the argument by implying that the states are being cheated out of this tax revenue. Hey Dick, it wasn't your money to being with. Furthermore, because the states are falling short in tax revenue, therefore we need a new FEDERAL tax.

I thought Democrats were out to help the "little guy." They only wanna raise taxes on those selfish millionaires and billionaires, they would never support a sales tax or excise tax that costs the "little guy" more would they?
    What???
    The Democrats?
    The champions of the "Average American"??
    Pass another tax that would harm those making less that a Bazillion dollars a year?????
    NEVER!!!!
    Why....... "Imperious Leader" said just the other day that they wanted to tax only "The Rich" so that they would pay their "Fair Share".

:whistle:

Top Bottom