• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    While I am not familiar with this exact knife I am familiar with Kershaw knives. This appears to be a very good deal on this knife if it fits your needs

This knife received a 5 out of 5 star rating from Cabelas customers.

Hope this helps somebody out.

s7_519974_imageset_01

Kershaw Storm II Knife
    Item:9IS-519974
    Reg: $44.99
    Sale: $19.99

Cabela's -- Kershaw Storm II Knife

Rock-solid and steadfast for camping and work, and sharp enough for the operating room. These blades are forged from premium, surgical-grade Sandvik 13C26 stainless steel. Renowned for its hardened, long-lasting edge and corrosion resistance, this steel is often used in ultrasharp razors, surgical knives and premium kitchen tools. Designed by master knifemaker Ken Onion, its versatile blade combines tip strength and a long cutting edge for a great all-purpose knife. Rust-blocking 420 stainless steel frames with Trac-Tec inserts for an all-weather grip. Contoured, ergonomic handles provide precise blade control and focus more pressure on the cutting edge. Tried-and-true locking frames for easy closing and ambidexterous thumb studs for one-handed opening.
    Blade length: 3-1/2" blade.
    Overall length: 4-3/4".
    Weight: 5.8 oz.

remymartin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    A couple guys I work with carry these (automotive shop); these, like most Kershaws are, tough knives. They're kinda heavy, but it's one tough SOB. For 20 bucks you wont find a better knife. YMMV

juan bond

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Wow,,,That's a heck of a deal. I used to only carry gerber knives, until I bought my first Kershaw, now it's all Kershaw:D

Still use Gerber Gators for hunting though ;)

confused89

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    IN
    Same here. I used to carry Buck and Schrader knives. Then my brother got a Kershaw and I was impressed with it. So I bought one about a year ago. Thinking about adding another one to the bunch.

peterock

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.2%
    25   1   0
    Jun 24, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I love kershaw but I've lost 3 in the past two years.. The belt clips bend very easily. My benchmade has yet to unclip itself from my jeans or dress pants.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Kershaw Storm II

Looked it up online. Documented to be a great knife at a great price. I've been looking for a good knife but there was so much talk about various brands and such a wide range of prices that I pretty much decided to skip it because it would take months to sort out all the details. When I read this, and did my due diligence, I ordered one. :spend:

Tip of the hat to the OP. Rep is coming. :cheers:

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Nice knife. I was at the Cabelas store in MI a couple weeks ago and was talking to the guy at the knife counter, he said they were sold out at the store within hours of the ad going out. Last I knew they were still available to order online though. Great deal

choppers

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2009
    I own two Kershaw knives both assisted opening and love them. The thing i like the best is Kershaw has the best life time warranty i have ever seen. The first one lost some of its spring in the assisted opening after alot of use. The second one was my fault and i broke the tip of the blade. In both cases all i had to do was pay to ship it to them and they gave me brand new knives with free shipping. That's incredible! Beats going out and buying another knife.

Top Bottom