Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Still have some room. A great place to learn the drawstroke and to improve your fundamentals of marksmanship. If you have not done any formal training this is a short and inexpensive place to fix that.

Some people claim that the title makes them think this class is too basic for them. If you have not much or any drawing from the holster this is the place for you. If you have to shoot very slow and deliberate to hit anything. This class is for you.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Still have some room. A great place to learn the drawstroke and to improve your fundamentals of marksmanship. If you have not done any formal training this is a short and inexpensive place to fix that.

Some people claim that the title makes them think this class is too basic for them. If you have not much or any drawing from the holster this is the place for you. If you have to shoot very slow and deliberate to hit anything. This class is for you.

Its like you are saying my name without saying my name.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Still have two slots. If you sign up for one of those remaining slots and feel the class was not worthwhile I will comp you into the August USPSA match at Parabellum where you can put your skills on display.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Still have two slots. If you sign up for one of those remaining slots and feel the class was not worthwhile I will comp you into the August USPSA match at Parabellum where you can put your skills on display.

Great idea Coach.. The gauntlet has been thrown down. :stickpoke:

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member [/FONT]NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] /[/FONT][FONT=&amp] RSO[/FONT]
    Glock certified armorer- M&P Certified armorer
    [FONT=&amp]“[/FONT]Safety is not something that you hold in your hands, it happens between your ears”
    Col. Jeff Cooper

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Good job in class tonight of being safe. Thanks for those in attendance. No guns got pointed at anyone. We cannot always say that.

Top Bottom