• ...and so much more!
  • Brian@ITC

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2008
    Richmond, IN
    April 8th & 9th, 2016 - Richmond, IN

The ITC Church Security Seminar is a cost-effective train-the-trainer solution. This complete, 2-day seminar offers in-depth training for security team leaders so that they can then return to their church and train their own team members in proper security tactics and procedures. Click here for the 2016 schedule and to enroll.

When training a team, the one of the most important things is how the “fight” is approached. Let’s be honest, you are in a fight whether or not you know it. Someone may be planning an attack this very moment and you are totally unaware of their future plans. Most trainers approach the fight from a law enforcement or military background which is not the most effective way of doing things. Many of the tactics and mindset of people with either of those backgrounds is limited to their training. What you need to do is to approach the fight from a civilian perspective with some law enforcement and military “tactics” integrated with your plan. Protecting people at a service or event is much more difficult than you can ever imagine. Law enforcement and military personnel don’t necessarily know how to effectively accomplish that ongoing mission.

Regardless of the experience you have on your team and the training you have received, we are confident that you will not be disappointed with this training venue! The training that we offer is truly unique because we approach the “fight” from a civilian viewpoint. So, if your team is looking to improve their skills and increase the effectiveness of their ministry, then our training is exactly what you need. We don’t teach things that you can learn at just about any training company with law enforcement or military backgrounds. Rather, we teach you to think outside the box and utilize many resources that are at your disposal that you may not know about. Our techniques and tactics are not fancy, but will get the job done because they are simple, realistic, and practical. Our training is unparalleled and we stand behind our training 100%! Click here to learn more about our Mission Statement and what we are about.

You may send up to 2 people from your church for a flat $450. This includes:2 full days of church security training (10 hours each day) a value of $3,500
    FREE 1-year membership in our Interactive Online Training Program value $300
    FREE copy of The Watchman, our 8-hour church security video value $399
    This represents $4,200 worth of training for $450.

Over the two days, the seminar will cover more than 60 key concepts to help you secure your church and protect your flock, including:
    Site Vulnerability
    Access Control & Security
    Justifying the Team to Your Pastor
    The Security Plan
    Team Purpose
    Team Selection
    Team Member Interview Process
    Selecting Team Leaders & Associate Team Leaders
    Team Mindset
    Developing Threat Awareness
    Team Member Levels
    Team Visibility
    Intel Sources
    Policies & Procedures
    Team Scheduling & Arrival
    Team Daily Checklist
    Team Clothing Selection
    Team Equipment
    Light Selection
    Light Intimidation
    Radio Selection
    Weapon Selection
    Holsters
    Weapon Limitations
    Ammo Selection
    Handgun Setup
    Modes of Carry
    AR Setup
    Shotgun Setup
    Body Armor
    Initial Training Requirements
    Child Protection
    Team Drills
    4 Levels of Skills
    Live Fire Skills (basic)
    Gun Safety Rules
    Barricaded Subject vs. Active Shooter
    Radio Codes and Procedures
    Bomb Threats
    Evacuation Plans
    Lockdown
    Integration of EMT Services
    Calibers and Shot Placement
    Rituals of Attack
    Elements of a Confrontation
    Use of Force
    Non Lethal Force
    Cover vs. Concealment
    Target Indicators
    The Fatal Funnel
    Trouble Spots & Mirror Placement
    Tactical Furniture Arrangement
    Ready Positions
    Hand Switch Drill
    Team Positioning
    Protecting the Offering
    Closed Circuit TV Placement
    Verbal Tactics
    Hand Signals
    Slicing the Pie & Portable Mirror Techniques
    Room Entry – Single & Team
    Hallway Tactics
    Stairwell Tactics
    Sanctuary Tactics
    Foyer Tactics

Click here for more information or here to enroll.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    You do realize that advertising as a non-advertiser is not allowed according to the rules?

You would normally be correct, however.. Since INGO feels Training is of great importance to Gun Owners, we allow Trainers to post occasional Ads without being a Paid Advertiser.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    You would normally be correct, however.. Since INGO feels Training is of great importance to Gun Owners, we allow Trainers to post occasional Ads without being a Paid Advertiser.

Thank you for correcting my misunderstanding!

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville

Which is just one great thing about INGO.

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    I'm still hoping to arrange a time to hold the pad. If anyone has a group attending this course and would like a passably proficient shooter to fill a spot, I'd attend so I can meet Brian. I have my own pad.

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm still hoping to arrange a time to hold the pad. If anyone has a group attending this course and would like a passably proficient shooter to fill a spot, I'd attend so I can meet Brian. I have my own pad.

Somehow I think that will never happen.

Plus, it would be a shame to lose you.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville

I don't have any idea what you are talking about. But knowing you I want to know. What are you talking about?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I hope Jackson has made arrangements for his final resting place and expenses. There's no way he'll survive a full body jab, even with a pad.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Now. As to the insurance aspects...?

Recently spoke with a rep from a church about allowing some members to be armed. After he floated the idea with his insurance carrier (and it was a well though-out plan) the carrier basically dropped the church.

gotguns

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 5, 2009
    Bedford, IN
    I and several others carry at my church but some training would allow at the very least better coordination. So far I have some interest in this class for our church. We'll see.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn

Thank you for your understanding of the 'bigger picture'...which is one of the reasons I like INGO so much!

Expatriated

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 22, 2013
    We had to educate some of our congregation who were carrying. During the week it is a school so no carry on sunday either. Many didnt understand this and it took some time to educate them.

Many made requests of the school board and got permission so they are good to go.

Might be something to cover in these seminars if not already covered. Some f the carriers were pretty reluctant to believe they couldnt carry on Sunday at a church.

Top Bottom